Bipolar disorder

O

Okie needs help

My wife is always hearing voices and they talk bad about me and some times her they lie to her and she believes them over me and the kids and she's lost one kid all together and I am trying to make it were she don't lose us to .please help ..she hears allot of voices thru sound waves and other things she thinks we all are out to cheat and leave and never return to her she is alone she says we fight all the time cause she accusing me of cheating and liein every day at least 40 to fifty times aday thinks every one talks crap about her every where we go man there's so much to right let's start there. Thanks

Kerome

Kerome

The most important thing is to establish that the voices lie. They don't have much knowledge of the outside world, other than what they gain from you. Just pick one instance where the voices have said something that's not true and prove that to her. Once she believes that it's a short step to "the voices lie all the time" and then she will start believing you again...

O

Okie needs help

But there time we're like if someone passes away they tell her that her mom died and it winded up being a friend's mother and it is like e days or so and we find out she or he is go e

O

Okie needs help

But there time we're like if someone passes away they tell her that her mom died and it winded up being a friend's mother and it is like e days or so and we find out she or he is go e
Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Report Post

O

Okie needs help

I've tried that but didn't work it's like it makes it worst