• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Bipolar Blog

A

Adamlicata89

Hi everyone,

My name is Adam...I am 20 years old. I was diagnosed with Bipolar at 13 years old. I made a blog about it from what I have learned in 7 years. If you need some advice, Please feel free to look at my blog. I am not a know it all. I just want to let everyone to know what they can do to help cope.

bipolarhelpblog.blogspot.com/

Adam C Licata

M

mad as a hatter

hi adam

i,ve just read ur blog and it must been so hard having bipolor at such a young age i reckon i did as well but it didn,t get dignosed for a long time and i was the same i never took my meds either and now i,m 39 yrs old and the mood swings r well out control and i,ve got other symptoms 2 cause i never took my meds when i was diganosed i feel sad really cause things could have been so much better if i took my meds my pdoc warned my long time ago this would happen and i never listened it,s easy 2 say if or what what will be will be so again well done 2 u and keep taking ur meds i,m not always sayin it,s goin be easy cause havin bipolor not easy take care