• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

bipolar 2 and ocd/phobias

B

bunbun

hi, i'm new here but i have had BP2 for 32 years and also the same phobia and slight ocd for the same time.
has anyone else with ocd and phobias got bipolar disorder as well. i feel like i must be the only one.
it would be comforting to know i'm not alone with this.
love bunbun

A

Ainsworth

hey bunbun :welcome:

i think quite afew of us have.

im BP2 (or so they think) and have obsessions with numbers, remembering things, food issue's and colours etc.

your not alone :hug:

E

EternalityFlames

Hi there,

I've got Emetophobia the phobia of being sick and others being sick. I also have OCD tendancies where I have to do things a certain amount of times and avoid doing others and feel like if I don't do things such as in 3's or touching wood then something will happen to me and I panic If I can't do these things. I'm also going to be going to a doctor soon about the possibility of Bipolar Disorder but I always think my mood changes etc. are due to the anxiety and phobia but from finding other people with anxiety disorder and phobias maybe this isn't the case? Would you be able to explain to me what its like for you living with bipolar disorder? x