Binged

H

HollyR

Today I haven't eaten a lot, but I've been really healthy with my meal choices, salads and what not.

I craved junk food so much that I went to the shop and bought loads, I then came home and ate 6 packets of crisps, a whole bar of lindor chocolate, a little happy hippo bar and a pack of strawberry laces with a glass of doctor pepper. I feel awful for eating so much, it's all bad for you as well, I felt sick after eating it to be honest.

Luci

Luci

I often don't eat all day and binge on the evening, so I can understand how you feel and relate to the sickness ♡
I try not to beat myself up about it too much, as I am having a hard time at the moment and I have not became physically unwell. Yes I have negative emotions relating to my appetite and eating but I would rather binge on food than alcohol or drugs....
I try to eat a snack or breakfast a few hours after I wake up and I eat a meal on the evening. Luckily my brother is staying with me at the moment so he prepares this for us. I sometimes feel too sick to eat but will have another snack at least, cheese, crackers, yoghurt, a sandwich.... when I go to a shop to buy food I stick to a list. On the list I will include treats, but stick to it. Once the treats are gone I would have to go to the shop to get more.....

E

EstherRose94

Today I haven't eaten a lot, but I've been really healthy with my meal choices, salads and what not.

I craved junk food so much that I went to the shop and bought loads, I then came home and ate 6 packets of crisps, a whole bar of lindor chocolate, a little happy hippo bar and a pack of strawberry laces with a glass of doctor pepper. I feel awful for eating so much, it's all bad for you as well, I felt sick after eating it to be honest.
Don’t feel bad, your body probably needed the sustenance. You can eat healthy with more than salads, like you can stick to a food plan but don’t make it super limited especially since you said elsewhere that you work out a lot. You have to have fuel for that ☺

And you should treat yourself sometimes too; you need some fats and sugars in your diet. If you allow for them in moderation your body won’t suddenly start craving them in heaps after a while.

I’m sure you know all that just reiterating, it’s totally okay to feed yourself enough during the day. Nourishment is a form of self care.

I know I for one would not last very long on only salads. 😬

H

HollyR

I often don't eat all day and binge on the evening, so I can understand how you feel and relate to the sickness ♡
I try not to beat myself up about it too much, as I am having a hard time at the moment and I have not became physically unwell. Yes I have negative emotions relating to my appetite and eating but I would rather binge on food than alcohol or drugs....
I try to eat a snack or breakfast a few hours after I wake up and I eat a meal on the evening. Luckily my brother is staying with me at the moment so he prepares this for us. I sometimes feel too sick to eat but will have another snack at least, cheese, crackers, yoghurt, a sandwich.... when I go to a shop to buy food I stick to a list. On the list I will include treats, but stick to it. Once the treats are gone I would have to go to the shop to get more.....
It is such a frustrating thing to have, because I don't want to eat and then end up binging, the temptation is too much, but today I have eaten healthier and it's helped me x

H

HollyR

Don’t feel bad, your body probably needed the sustenance. You can eat healthy with more than salads, like you can stick to a food plan but don’t make it super limited especially since you said elsewhere that you work out a lot. You have to have fuel for that ☺

And you should treat yourself sometimes too; you need some fats and sugars in your diet. If you allow for them in moderation your body won’t suddenly start craving them in heaps after a while.

I’m sure you know all that just reiterating, it’s totally okay to feed yourself enough during the day. Nourishment is a form of self care.

I know I for one would not last very long on only salads. 😬
Thank you for your reply, I know I need fuel and sometimes I feel good about that, but sometimes it just consumes me and I can't bring myself to eat without feeling sick... so annoying x

Luci

Luci

Fill your home with tasty, healthier snacks? Then if the feeling to binge strikes at least you wont feel so 'guilty'. I'm struggling to find an appetite today as I have a lot going on, then the sugar dip hit. I had a huge bowl of rice pudding with honey and it was filling, sweet and better than a full pack of biscuits.....

H

HollyR

Fill your home with tasty, healthier snacks? Then if the feeling to binge strikes at least you wont feel so 'guilty'. I'm struggling to find an appetite today as I have a lot going on, then the sugar dip hit. I had a huge bowl of rice pudding with honey and it was filling, sweet and better than a full pack of biscuits.....
Yeah I'm thinking that, there isn't much bad stuff left just a little bit of chocolate. Which I am going to eat and then there won't be anything left for me to binge on so it'll make things a little easier x

Luci

Luci

I'm getting to that point too.... only a few biscuits left :) I need to remember not to go shopping when I am emotional/hungry :p

E

EstherRose94

I'm getting to that point too.... only a few biscuits left :) I need to remember not to go shopping when I am emotional/hungry :p
Lol I love/hate when I do that and then later in the week I’m trying to make a meal with the randomness I bought.