• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Binge

E

Elizabethsusan

Today has been such a struggle. I binged again and I feel so repulsive and out of control. I feel like I can’t keep going for much longer. I just want the pain to end it all feels too much to handle. I am so lucky to be so loved by my family and I have wonderful friends but I still feel so alone in this battle and so exhausted from trying to fight it alone. One day maybe it will be better or one day it will be over. I want to scream out for help but i don’t believe anyone can help. I want it all to end but something keeps me going a small glimmer of hope that things will get better. But nights like these make that hope diminish. Maybe one day

calypso

calypso

Admin
:welcome: to the forum. It is SO hard to keep going some days isn't it? My deepest sympathies to you. I don't suffer from bingeing but I do understand how compulsive it can feel at times. There is a saying that we "swallow our emotions". Can you think of anything which triggers an episode in you? Usually, there is something which sets people off with compulsive thinking. What emotions are you feeling when the binge thinking starts?

M

Mary26

Welcome, Elizabethsusan! You say you want to scream out for help but you don't believe anyone can help...I'm just wondering if it actually might help to talk about it, connect with people because bingeing can be very isolating and then the more isolated you feel, the more you binge....it felt like that for me anyway