Biggest psychosis experience 2018 in 2 months

R

Realme

Last year in November and December I had extreme psychotic symptoms, I were in great shape (I had running for almost 1,5 year) I was looking really good and girls liked me.

I spoke to many girls and later on for some reason I went into pig psychotic illusions for 2 whole months and they were swere (extremely)

I could see through different dimensions and I was hearing peace in the air and I was hearing how the different dimensions were calling me and wanted me to come to the another world. I could here through the nature.

Everyday I was walking this long road through the city and I was meeting many beautiful girls there and they knew I was walking there all the time so once one girl made a really beautiful rose of a napkin and left it on the road for me and for some reason I could sense that they made it just for me. It was so sophisticated made that it was unbelievable that a human could make it. They even made a leaf on it and it was looking real.

These all were happening at the same time I was having severe psychosis, I feelt really good and I was sensing the different dimensions and that it was calling me home, I decided to kill myself, however what I did didn't really kill me.

I feelt failure toward the death, I was feeling really good so good in fact that I didn't want to be alive . I was feeling in the quiet the other dimension calling me.

I wonder what this is and if anyone else have sensed similar things?

What kind of psychosis is this?

I think that this is real and not even psychosis in some points.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jules5

Sweetheart do not fret you are at peace while breathing you are not meant to die that is what all this means. You take care and I am sending lots of love your way Jules