Biggest breakthrough I've ever experienced with the voices I hear!!!

C

Cat

Another question (hope you don't mind me asking), would be do you find your mind working over time when the voice intrudes, e.g. you are stressed/anxious etc...
I certainly don't mind you asking. You can ask me anything you want. The voice intrudes at unpredictable and seemingly random times. I do not have to be in any particular mental state for the voice to occur. I can be calm, relaxed, and content, or I could be stressed and anxious- it doesn't seem to matter. However, if I am depressed, thinking badly of myself, or am very anxious, the EFFECT of the voice seems worse. I am then less able to detach myself from it and oftentimes slip into very negative mental states. When I am not doing well otherwise, I also have a tendency to want to "abuse" the voice back, start arguing or fighting with it...these reactions have never been helpful. I hope that answers your question:) Have a nice day!

O

OCDguy

Sorry, but I have another question... do you find the nature of the voice changes with your moods :hug:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Hearing Voices Forum 5