• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Bi-polar thought of the day

D

ddd123

From life observations,

Bad situation/news + Empathy
---------------------------------- Leads to - Mental Stability
Ignorance

Time(Bad situation/news + Empathy) Leads to - Mental Instability

The frustration of mental health.

HLon99

HLon99

Interesting idea, could you expand on it a little more...

D

ddd123

I'm not sure that's wise lol.

D

ddd123

I can only speak for myself but from my experiences and observations of people who are considered mentally healthy and how they perceive bad situations, they write them off faster. Not my problem, what can i do about it? etc etc. Whereas myself and since a child could not ignore the corruption and evil in the world. What I'm saying is i think my disorder was a result of my own programming but just cant shift that view/perception or forget about it because ultimately i do care and im not just saying i do like the majority - who are mentally stable. Controversial i know. But I try to see its advantages (like the recent post about bi-polar creativity). I'm trying to understand it more and view mental health in a more positive light because along with the darkness there is an undeniable beauty in how people with illnesses view the world and display amazing creativity. #mentalhealthadvantage

Zero One

Zero One

My bipolar thought of the day is WHY is this doctor getting more and more afraid as I explained which drugs I am on and what they are for.

D

ddd123

My bipolar thought of the day is WHY is this doctor getting more and more afraid as I explained which drugs I am on and what they are for.
Interesting. Maybe because essentially we are like lab rats and not understood. People fear what they don't understand.