Bi-polar, no worries no one believes you anyway?....!

K

Katss

ACCOUNT CLOSED
No one **** cares or belives it anyway so dont worry your self about anything?

Dont ask me why I said that. But and here is the thing, I seen the Rizzle Kicks on the train (no joke of a lie) honest to good ness just like that looked up and seen the bona fide real no joke Rizzle Kicks! Course was like tweet, take a pic, no course not, it was just fab to see the real life in the real life on the train. And see this is how I knows, cos you dont really see them they is just there, there and then as soon as they there they gone.

So kinda thrilled was it, told a couple a folk and they just said, 'really', 'it probably wasnt', it was just two randoms. Anyways it was them the Rizzle kicks on the train. Plus they as great in the real life as they are on the tele.

katss

Mandy2608

Mandy2608

How cool is that. Love it when people see famous people in normal day to day places. You sort of put them on a pedestal but then see them on a train! :)

K

Katss

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I know was a bit star taken abak when folk dont believe it, and its funny cos people are famous and stars for a reason, there is a certain presence that they have they just exude this aura and look great. and then they are gone,

katss

Mandy2608

Mandy2608

Sorry for late reply the app keeps closing on me. I'm going to see Robbie in concert soon and I'll def be star struck. Fxxk what others say you just enjoy your experience x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Bipolar Forum 2
Sadkittygirl1928 Bipolar Forum 3
A Bipolar Forum 1
G Bipolar Forum 5
S Bipolar Forum 7