Tabby 88

Tabby 88

ACCOUNT CLOSED
:goodluck: :peace: :):clap::cheers:

What are your resolutions going to be?

Mine are

1. Survive 2019
2. Diet and exercise
3. Stay away from the doctor and pretend i am normal and well (as no assessments until 2020) :clap::clap::clap::clap:
4. Think seriously about work/possible things i could do to earn money
5. Finish my online course
6. Save for 2020/possible UC transfer

N

natalie

More volunteering tasks which could be lined up, anywhere across the North West of London,
Easier said, than done, I think, regarding my main base, anyway, I'm keeping volunteering tasks open, via there,

working out much more, and careful dietiing, and attending fitness dance sessions, and zumba gold classes,

I need hopefully what with this Brexit saga business, to keep on my medication for the year, ahead so I won't be keeping away from our family own GP, within the group excellent of high quality standard of practice,

Now I can't plan as beyond my control, hopefully, will still be on ESA formerly Incapacity Benefit, and also DLA formerly known as, now PIP, for another year, I believe, I've been told through a source, that UC shall be an optional scheme, and not compulsory one.

I do wish all a very happy 2019. If we can call it happy, regarding the Brexit business as it currently stands, definitely require a 2nd referendum, I think, seriously think.

N

natalie

I'll have to plan another resolution, to dramtically cut back and down, on choclatey intake, jokingly on a rhetorical basis, the dentist said, that regarding a particular or unless it's a tooth along, might have to come out even, if he couldn't just do a normal filling job, for the whilst, about 5 or 10 mins, back, I was having one of my comfort food zone types, as just described, what with the weather as of late, and situations in at home front, and a tooth broke, off. I felt oh well, if it was maybe going to have to be extracted, or another tooth along for that, it came out then! again about 5 or 10 mins back. I am not in any pain.

Just feels a bit well, rough.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Suddenly occurred to me, last night that the reason why I might be h aving breakages of teeth, I cannot adapt to milk, very well, normal milk, owing to making sinuses and cattarh drip worse, and I cannot adapt to too much cheese as well. So instead, I have protein bars and shake drinks, and soya based milk.

Best regards all.

Tabby 88

Tabby 88

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Also i will try and cut down on -

Plastics
Sugar

There are lots of things i am trying to improve about myself but ultimately, i need to not cause myself any stress, and sort my money situation.

N

natalie

Hi Tabby 88,

Just touching base to catch up, how if you have managed to do any of, your New Year resolutions been going so far?

Take care now,

Natalie.