• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

best source of support

R

riverofdragons

this site has been a fantastic source of support for me over the years. Thanks to everyone who makes this site what it is. Take care all.

A

antipsionic

River (by the way you have a great forum nickname).

That statement sounds kind of final, I may be misinterpreting you but please don't do anything rash, things can get better, PM me if you'd like to articulate your feelings, its late but I'll be around for a few hours if you get this.

Last edited:
T

Twylight

Yes, me too River
There was years and years when I wanted to communicate, but there was no one who'd understand or who I would want burden them with it
Thanks everyone
Twy xx

G

gmh

im still struggling to terms with how words on a page can help you, seems to work though and I guess hanging around here on boring days is keeping my mind off other things. i agree though, seems to be a great community here, always somewhere to go when worse comes to worse. shame not more people on here dont feel they have a real life person to turn to in their times of need though. myself included.