Benefits system causing ‘unneccesary distress’ to people with mental health problems, report says

F

firemonkee57

supergreysmoke

supergreysmoke

A lot of this complexity is down to bean-counter sociopaths who design the system having access to computers. They know all the flaws in human cognitions except their own, and use that knowledge to save money. One day their'll be a supernova and it'll fry the computers. Then they'll be stuck....

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

It's distressing to most people who claim benefits, not least because having to make a claim in the first place, is hardly an indicator that life is going as well as one might hope or expect. And even if a claim is successful and an award of benefit made, in the greatest majority of cases, it's no foundation for living the financial high life. It's criminal what is happening to many poor souls now :low:

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
7yrs to my pension, i'm wondering if it'll be more of the same pension credit, maybe the onus won't be on me to argue illlness and prove i am sick and i can concentrate on better whatever that is, one thing i am looking forward to is telling the mental health workers to f off, at the moment if your needy your expected to have mental health scum around by the benefit clarks

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Rambo you would get the standard state pension and as long as you can prove you’ve less than £10000 you’ll get pension credit. It has nothing to do with health. The only thing is if you want to claim PIP then you’ll have to fill in the forms for that.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
i don't know theres pension tax credits and for a long time i signed on as fit for work in the hope of a job, i'm not sure if my tax credit record is good, yes i'll get pension made up with pension credit but thats much what i get in effect now, with the difference i'll be having physical needs, i might need to claim pip and that much as now means proving disability, with a lack of rewarding better

just pissed off i guess missing sex and having contact with mental health services won't impress the women