• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Benefits payments over Easter

emski

emski

Hi guys,

Does anyone know whether benefit payments due on Easter Monday will be paid tomorrow instead because of the two bank holidays?

Thanks
Em :)

F

finetime

I got mine payed in on tues but it will not clear untill next tuesdays and all that THO I HAD TO RING UP TO FIND OUT AS MONIES I COULDNT GET TODAY

Last edited:
D

Dollit

If the banks are open generally the payments stay the same for Good Friday as technically it's not a bank holiday, it's a holy day (which is where we get the word holiday from!).

F

finetime

i got my friday payment (ic) today and cleared as well

M

maudikie

Have you thought of a Bank Account. Your payment will be paid in regularly on the day due. It may be weekly, monthly or quarterly according to your instructions. Watch what bank you join at the moment though

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
F Personal Independence Payments: a failing system is trapping disabled people without benefits Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
D Mortgage on benefits ?? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
R broadband for people on benefits Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 17
D Anxiety About Benefits Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
R benefits and peoples opinion Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 6
D Benefits fraud Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 7
daffy Guide to pip benefits and claiming Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
Anime-Alchemy Benefits money and use Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
D Schizoaffective and on £990 a month benefits Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 108
Z I've had my benefits reduced ! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 62
D Double edged sword - work and benefits Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 10
Funnyday Degree course and benefits Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 8
Funnyday Benefits and Student finance Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
L Benefits for mentally ill in UK and living on my own. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 6
Funnyday Moving and Benefits Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
Z benefits news from the I paper today Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 0
Fairy Lucretia suporting letter for benefits Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
I Benefits Guilt Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 43
F Benefits system causing ‘unneccesary distress’ to people with mental health problems, report says Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
F Mentally ill people more at risk of losing benefits, study shows Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
S Horror, benefits, all advice welcome, thanks Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 0
N I told my named nurse that I'm worried about losing my disability benefits if I'm seen as well. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
AliceinWonderland To Those Who Think it 'Must be nice to be on Benefits/Disability' - stigma and prejudice Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 13
I Benefits question Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 15
Fairy Lucretia if i don't get my benefits Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 12
Artmuzz Welfare benefits when sharing flat with friend Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 10
S Mental Health is better so I want to try volunteering but am afraid of losing my benefits! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 6
H Benefits entitlement Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 0
F advice on hospital rules and benefits available to me Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
J I have bipolar disorder and have been denied from disability benefits, what should I do ? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
B Applied for Unemployment Benefits Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
L The people with mental health problems that are being stripped of their benefits Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
Not_Crazy_Yet I lost my Ebt foodstamps benefits Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 28
Heart_moon Receiving E.S.A. support group Benefits - but not unwell enough to get P.I.P. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 8
N causing chaos because of benefits. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
cpuusage Disability benefits: PIPs assessment firms 'to get extra £200m' Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
P Can anyone help please? uni and taking a year out- benefits? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
cpuusage DWP 'tells disability benefits assessors to discriminate against people with mental health conditions' Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 6
H Son wont leave the house to claim benefits Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
ScaredCat Disability benefits: PIPs should be for 'really disabled Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 91
cpuusage The increasing death toll due to the loss of benefits Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 7
cpuusage Sufferers with progressive and mental illnesses have benefits cut by the DWP Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 42
cpuusage Damian Green faces fresh accusations of misleading MPs over disability benefits Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
Nikita Benefits 2017 Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 165
cpuusage Working welfare: a radically new approach to sickness and disability benefits Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 12
F Please read and respond to the Tory consultation on sickness benefits Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 6
cpuusage I know this really is the truth about benefits Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
S Need help with benefits (Personality Disorder NOS) Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
T Can anyone help with a general benefits question? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
cpuusage Known number of deaths while claiming incapacity benefits nears 100,000 Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4