Benefits & DLA Help

E

Eng65

Founding Member
Hi to all

Here is a site brilliant site that helps with Benefits & DLA

At a time when most politicians seem proud to treat sick and disabled claimants with harshness and suspicion, independent and accurate information about how to claim and keep your benefits is vitally important.
Benefits and Work, launched in 2002 by advice worker turned barrister Holiday Whitehead and benefits writer and trainer Steve Donnison, provides just such information.
It is unique amongst benefits information providers in that it asks for no funding or support from the government, local authorities, grant making trusts or large companies. Every penny of Benefits and Work's revenue comes from its subscribing members.
This complete independence means that Benefits and Work is free to publish information that makes it deeply unpopular with the Department for Work and Pensions, multinationals with an interest in benefits - such as Atos Healthcare, Unum Provident and Capita - and even other advice providers whose dependence on state and corporate funding may have made them reluctant to tell the whole truth.
All the guides on the site are written by Steve and Holiday . Many of them draw on information obtained - sometimes only after a long fight - from the Department for Work and Pensions using the Freedom of Information Act.

Go to http://breakout.890m.com/ Look in the list Benefits Help DLA
Click on the link
Eng65

nickh

nickh

Founding Member
Thanks Maria - I've only had a brief look but it does look like a brilliant site.

Nick.

D

Dollit

I had a quick look and it does look to be a good resource. Advice with form filling has got to be helpful for a lot of people.

E

Eng65

Founding Member
Everyone Take A Look At This Benefits & Dla Website The Best

EVERYONE TAKE A LOOK AT THIS BENEFITS & DLA WEBSITE THE BEST

"Every little helps" I found this site looking for sites to put on Maria's that is why i set up Maria's Link index www.breakout.890m.com so members can post links to websites that of help to us all. So if you know of a site you could share with us put it on Maria's so everyone knows about it. It is not that difficult to post a link. If you need help posting a link pm me and i will help you.

All the best
Eng65

Last edited: