• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

being watched

M

mickeymoo

I can't leave the house because Im being watched. I am stuck indoors with the curtains closed and I want to go out but can't.

Any ideas how to go out? I have nobody to go out and check the coast is clear but when I do they always miss it anyway.

L

LilMissLost

Hiya Mickeymoo,
I have trouble with feeling like im being watched sometimes, unfortunately there are times when i have to go out, like to collect my daughter from school and on the days where i feel people are watching me it is so hard, i generally just avoid eye contact with everybody, go and do what i need to as quick as possible and then come home. Its frustrating on the days where you want to get out and do something and still feel like you cant! I always feel better if there is someone to go with, would any of your friends come out with you?

Sometimes i sit staring at a tree over the fields outside my house and the longing to walk there is so great but i just cant do it on my own, even though i would want to be alone by the time i got up there, just wanted to say i know what you mean (y) Read back through some of your earlier posts maybe they havent got your meds right yet, i suppose it all takes time, hope you start feeling better soon :grouphug:

S

skyblue

Mickey - Who 'are' you being watched by or who do you 'think' is watching you ?

M

mickeymoo

A government body of some sort. They are every where. Even if I make it to the car I get followed when I am driving

S

skyblue

A government body of some sort. They are every where. Even if I make it to the car I get followed when I am driving
It does sound as though you're suffering from delusional thoughts. But don't be frightened, (easy for me to say that I know). You need to contact a member of the MHT as soon as you can, because the medication you're currently taking is NOT working for you and this needs to be sorted out asap.

In my past episodes I have also thought the same.

As mentioned, you need some urgent help, you can't suffer like this until the end of the month when you have your next appointment with the Psychiatrist, your appointment should be brought forward.

Call the MHT and explain what's going on, they will help you.

In the meantime, please carry on talking here, we'll try and help and support you in every way possible.

Wishing you better Mickey xx:flowers:

Last edited:
C

Charlie123

Hey Micky hows things today?

M

mickeymoo

the same :-( had my dose increased but doesnt seem to have done much