• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Being treated like shit

Nirvana2991

Nirvana2991

Starting to feel real suicidal and depressed because my partner is saying one minute I'm not being loving enough and the next I'm smothering her, plus some guy kissed her twice and is buying her expensive jewellery I'm in the uk and shes in Sweden I give up on life

bpd2020

bpd2020

You are getting very mixed messages there. I can fully understand why you feel bad. I am so sorry you are feeling suicidal. I think we often date people that trigger us and do not realise it for a while. You do not deserve to have your partner treat you this way.

Nirvana2991

Nirvana2991

You are getting very mixed messages there. I can fully understand why you feel bad. I am so sorry you are feeling suicidal. I think we often date people that trigger us and do not realise it for a while. You do not deserve to have your partner treat you this way.
She is asking me to unblock the guy, why should I when he's saying he's going to fuck her again

bpd2020

bpd2020

Why is she talking to this man when she is dating you? It sounds like a way of cheating to me. Of course you do not want to talk to him. I cannot understand why she told you to unlock him. You deserve much better then to be treated like this.

Nirvana2991

Nirvana2991

Why is she talking to this man when she is dating you? It sounds like a way of cheating to me. Of course you do not want to talk to him. I cannot understand why she told you to unlock him. You deserve much better then to be treated like this.
Beacuse we was freinds but he is about to spend £505 on her and I cant even afford bus fare

bpd2020

bpd2020

He does not sound like a friend.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I'm sorry you're feeling so low, I hope things improve for you soon.

It may help to have a look at these two pages on the forum: Suicidal Crisis and Mental Health Forum - Getting Help about what to do if you're feeling suicidal, or if you need emergency help.
I hope you can use the forum for support during this difficult time.

The Samaritans can be called on 116 123 or E-Mailed at [email protected]

Please take care.

bpd2020

bpd2020

Nirvana, he is an utterly crap friend. You are worth so much more. A friend does not try to take away your girlfriend and mock you.

R

Rex Smith

Sounds like she wants a non-monogamy relationship. It's becoming more popular these days. Have you ever considered that lifestyle?

E

Elisante

Taking a break
Have you considered breaking up with her? She is clearly not worth it.

Dark_Phoenix74

Dark_Phoenix74

Starting to feel real suicidal and depressed because my partner is saying one minute I'm not being loving enough and the next I'm smothering her, plus some guy kissed her twice and is buying her expensive jewellery I'm in the uk and shes in Sweden I give up on life
Dump her. She's clearly using you like some type of beta orbiter and not worth your time. Women often monkey branch like that. They hang onto the guy who's supposed to be their actual boyfriend but play the field until something they consider "better" comes along. You don't deserve that appalling treatment. She's really disrespecting you.