Being told I’m delusional

vanish

vanish

It makes me angry. But should I be worried or more importantly should I tell my shrink?

K

Kelly B

I was told I was delusional once. Turns out I actually WAS delusional. In my opinion you should tell your psychiatrist. That’s what they’re there for. If you are delusional, you will be glad you did.

K

Kelly B

I was told I was delusional once. Turns out I actually WAS delusional. In my opinion you should tell your psychiatrist. That’s what they’re there for. If you are delusional, you will be glad you did.
(At least I was glad I did)

vanish

vanish

My delusion is (supposedly) that I can communicate with animals on a telepathic, almost spiritual plane. The person I told laughed outright about it and called me crazy. I don’t want to tell my shrink about it because I don’t want the official crazy label. I don’t feel particularly sick just energised if anything.

S

Skynet

My delusion is (supposedly) that I can communicate with animals on a telepathic, almost spiritual plane. The person I told laughed outright about it and called me crazy. I don’t want to tell my shrink about it because I don’t want the official crazy label. I don’t feel particularly sick just energised if anything.
That does sound like a delusion unless the animal involved happens to be your pet.

NWiddi

NWiddi

I'd love to hear an example of how you communicated with animals, I believe this is possible as seen in snake charming etc...

Call me delusional aswell but I do think that it's possible to influence an animals mind and read their moods but only if you're not on medication that is, anti-psychotics cut you off from telepathic and spiritual abilities.

I

itsmeagain

I like it Vanish.
Many people have high affinity with animals on a❣️ spiritual, psychic, level.