• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

being run down because of the workplace.

S

sci31A

I work in a company were the bosses have their heads so far up their own arses they can't see the light of day. With limited individuals in short that will try to force their opinions in your face daily that every bit of tedious technology or simple procedure we work on at the company is highly complex & controversial. :doh:

Insecure people that have been doing the same job day in day out for many years. Who seem to pat them self on the back for lets use the analogy being able to switch a light switch on and off. Then get in your face gloat about it and be real proud of the monkey work that is done at the company.

Not only is the work extremely boring, depressing, mind numbingly monotonous. But to put it politely the crap job working along side limited individuals and their constant opinions can wear a person down. :low:

I hate it so much. I'm looking for a new job.

There's this older guy who is constantly insecure and trying to compete in the basic monotonous electronics technology. Actually believing that the basic tech is complex.

I feel like saying ''just take your opinion and F*** off, you moron''.:yuck:

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

From what you're describing, it's not surprising that you're feeling run down by it all.
I think it's probably a good idea that you're looking for a job elsewhere because where you're working sounds a bit dead-end. Good luck with the job searching - I really hope you find a better job and working environment.

S

sci31A

Interviewing at the moment. Cheers.

Had a go at one of the scum bags in work the other day. Had enough of his BS.

He has harassed pretty much everyone in the company that everyone has made a complaint against is protected by particular managers. The guy has been given countless verbal warnings & written warnings 10+ of both and has not been sacked.

Scum bag must be related to one of the managers.

People say he's untouchable, he has a bullet proof vest etc.

I'm thinking 'Hmmm... maybe I should have just ignored him considering he's protected' but then that's not me.

No wonder the guy has such an attitude. The managers protecting him let him get away with pretty much anything and everything. And he knows it so he's a complete bast*** to everyone. Except those trying to kiss his butt as they know he's protected.