Being paranoid, What is your life like?

H

HearingVoicesSupportGroup

For me, I think the GP looks at me sometimes like I'm mad, but I'm happy some GP'S are trained in mental health so I feel a bit more comfortable.
I sometimes worry when I walking alone if someone is following me.
I don't trust a GP, I have reasons but no evidence

I feel worried about something, but not sure what it is??

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE LIKE WITH PARANOIA?

R

Ramson mash

Alot of the folks who help us are trained to think paranoia is stuff thats completely fabricated.
They fail to recognise that all the angles of attack should be considered as a collective and that there was a percentage of truth to it. Otherwise i would never have experienced the lowest point at the time.
My experience will differ from yours maybe. I have made a mistake which led me to insanity. I must ignore the indirect and face reality.

Not_Crazy_Yet

Not_Crazy_Yet

Paranoia is as real to me as the rising of the sun. Something that someone says, a certain word they may use. That I link back to something someone else has said recently could cause me to think that these 2 people are conspiring something against me.

Anything that stands out to me really can cause my paranoia to run rampant. Then I begin to notice patterns. Similar situations on the television that happen only a few hours after the thing that stood out to me. Or someone mentions something and the next song that comes on relates to it.

An example. A friend I have online sent me an emoji of a halo. We had been talking about being naughty and they said they were an angel. Then the halo emoji. And wouldnt you know it I was listening to the radio and right at that very second the song broken halos came on.

This prompted my voices to collaborate and have an open dialogue and evaluation of everything I know about this person and everything they have ever told me and it just does my head in when they go off on a rant like this. Music usually calms them except for times like this when it triggers them.

So yeah. Paranoia sucks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Hearing Voices Forum 2