• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Being mucked around by nhs

L

Lab rat

I don’t see why? Ive been in prison 3 times (not counting remand) it was a while ago. But my point is that it’s never been held against me jobwise, the offenses are spent now and since ive been on the meds, my temper doesn’t get the better of me. Maybe im going soft in my old age? Lol

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
the national schitzoprenic fellowship used to claim people preferred prison because the support after was bettter, i'd argue prison is less stigmatising than the bin

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
just phoned surgery seems whatever you say they have this immediate comeback line to get rid of you and fob you off

Shell Dockley

Shell Dockley

the national schitzoprenic fellowship used to claim people preferred prison because the support after was bettter, i'd argue prison is less stigmatising than the bin
Thats because there is no support and its lonely. Some people don't have family or anything so when they come out of prison they want to go back because they need the support and looking after and there friends are there. On the outside its lonely and people are cold. Some people have lived in institutions all there life.

Today we live in an even more uncaring society. The system doesn't work and there is nothing compared to what was about just 10 years ago. There is no future for a lot of people today.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
tell me about it, the isolation, i said years ago at some mental health meeting that i'd rather be accepted in society than go to a day centre, all the profffessionals agreed then i said why are you building more day centres

whatever hopes there are few day centres left now either

N

natalie

Hi Takingmybrain,

I am just wondering how you ar e doing/feeling today? I hope you are managing just about ok?

I also wonder if you are on appropriate level of dose, if you are still experieincing mirror spying problems on you?

Anyway, I hope you are feeling a bit better.

Take care now,

Natalie.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Takingmybrain Lucky or being killed Hearing Voices Forum 6
Takingmybrain Being followed and spied on Hearing Voices Forum 16
Z Would being a genuine victim of EH be granted political asylum under the UN Hearing Voices Forum 6
doomsayers TRIGGER WARNING talk of self harm, being suicidal, sexual abuse and rape Hearing Voices Forum 8
Takingmybrain I dont like being told what im doing but... Hearing Voices Forum 11
Takingmybrain Name being called Hearing Voices Forum 2
GTP Being Kind to Yourself. Hearing Voices Forum 8
hORIzonFINK210 Being in touch instead of hearing voices Hearing Voices Forum 1
hORIzonFINK210 Response to voices is being basised. Hearing Voices Forum 0
hORIzonFINK210 how being inituitve, can take you every where you want to go. Hearing Voices Forum 1
hORIzonFINK210 Being alligned > What it takes Hearing Voices Forum 0
wollie Voices are being brutal Hearing Voices Forum 5
Funnyday Voices stop me from being creative Hearing Voices Forum 6
Z being followed Hearing Voices Forum 107
Duggie Thoughts about being on Remote Hearing Voices Forum 5
J Being told i have to go to church Hearing Voices Forum 6
Weirdnumber What is the difference between hearing voices, having a psychosis and being schizophrenic? Hearing Voices Forum 11
Hello513 I don't intend on being shuffled away Hearing Voices Forum 3
Oliviaq Thoughts of being watched - desperatly need to talk to someone Hearing Voices Forum 11
wollie Any one think you are being followed Hearing Voices Forum 10
Funnyday Voices are being very nasty Hearing Voices Forum 5
H Being paranoid, What is your life like? Hearing Voices Forum 2
M Being in love with your voice Hearing Voices Forum 2
Not_Crazy_Yet Voices being nasty Hearing Voices Forum 6
R How many voices are in your head? I'm being pummeled by at least 50! Hearing Voices Forum 5
Y Can voices predict things that end up being true? Hearing Voices Forum 4
Q Feeling like I'm being listened to Hearing Voices Forum 8
J After being in mental hospital Hearing Voices Forum 6
queenpink im being driven demented Hearing Voices Forum 26
D wh\t is the feeling of being watched by others called? Hearing Voices Forum 11
Niniane Voices being very nasty Hearing Voices Forum 5
M Hearing my name being called Hearing Voices Forum 31
Niniane Voices being very aggressive Hearing Voices Forum 3
lifecangetbetter do you believe what goes around comes around Hearing Voices Forum 10
N voices are actually impressions from psychic world around Hearing Voices Forum 9
T my mother hasn't been around for a long time and my memory is foggy Hearing Voices Forum 2
E Do you voices speak using the sound of other things around you? Hearing Voices Forum 3
J voices that make you look around Hearing Voices Forum 4