• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Being mucked around by nhs

Takingmybrain

Takingmybrain

My cpn rang me within half hour of me sending the letter. She asked me to talk to my partner and is calling me tomro as i refused to talk to her today.

S

singsongfun

My cpn rang me within half hour of me sending the letter. She asked me to talk to my partner and is calling me tomro as i refused to talk to her today.
Did you send the letter by email then?

S

singsongfun

From experience, NHS psychiatrists can get really confused by combined autism and psychosis sufferers. They can misunderstand how severe the psychosis is and just repeatedly diagnose Psychosis Not Otherwise Specified rather than schizophrenia.

Takingmybrain

Takingmybrain

I have go see the sociopath murdering psychatrist on monday. If i dont come out alive everyone know the NHS killed me. Im telling people so if i die people know it was the nhs who did it.

Takingmybrain

Takingmybrain

I asked this in a post in a different part the forum but il ask it here too.....

Can you be forced into hospital for treatment only.

Im not suicidal but i wont take the anti psychotic meds they sugguest because i believe they are tampering with them cos they are murdering hit men sociopaths. They keep saying i will end up in hospital soon if i dont start taking them. Can they force someone into hospital just for treatment on those grounds?

I thought u had be a risk to ur self or others or something and im not.

N

natalie

Try to think positively. Are you still on your medication for heard voices I wonder,and i tmight be that you do need to have your doseage readjusted meaning up, not down.

Best regards.

N

natalie

I will be keeping an eye on this thread, as I'll be interested to see, what happens, if they make any readjustments to your medication, I belive that you were on med, in the past, if I am correct in my memory bank.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I asked this very same question when I was politely asked to volunteer to go on the ward for matter of days or they threatened to section me for up to a month.

I wasn't at risk of harming others or myself, I simply told them I was hearing voices and they gave me the ultimatum.

I don't understand most of the mental health act but I do know it gives doctors an incredible amount of power over us.

Takingmybrain

Takingmybrain

I asked this very same question when I was politely asked to volunteer to go on the ward for matter of days or they threatened to section me for up to a month.

I wasn't at risk of harming others or myself, I simply told them I was hearing voices and they gave me the ultimatum.

I don't understand most of the mental health act but I do know it gives doctors an incredible amount of power over us.
Its insane.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
I asked this in a post in a different part the forum but il ask it here too.....

Can you be forced into hospital for treatment only.

Im not suicidal but i wont take the anti psychotic meds they sugguest because i believe they are tampering with them cos they are murdering hit men sociopaths. They keep saying i will end up in hospital soon if i dont start taking them. Can they force someone into hospital just for treatment on those grounds?

you can go into hospital if you deteriate, it can take months and it's the neighbours i feel for, you don't have to be a danger to yoursekf or society to be annoying the neighbours

Shell Dockley

Shell Dockley

A lot of people are being messed about by the NHS and metal health services. Bottom line is that they don't want to know. They are very selective and will only help a few who they see fit.

S

singsongfun

A lot of people are being messed about by the NHS and metal health services. Bottom line is that they don't want to know. They are very selective and will only help a few who they see fit.
Yes, this is true. The problem is the NHS is chronically underfunded.