• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Being mucked around by nhs

Takingmybrain

Takingmybrain

This is the letter im going to send to my psych nurse who works for the nhs. This is all that that are doing to me and i refuse to talk to them till i figure out what to do or whats going on. What do u think my next move should be???

I dont want to speak to you on the **th october because i sit confused what the nhs are trying to do to me and if they are trying to send me crazy.
In 2016 i was sectioned for buying ********** and bringing it into my block of flats to ********** and was told i was delusional and hallucinating because i thought i had 2 children and was hearing voices telling me ******** to protect the children. What if the children are real and the nhs have tricked me into believing i was delusional and hallucinating when all along the children were real and they have removed and deleted all traces of those children.
Then i know the nhs have since in 2018 recruited me to try work for them in the service of being a spy and hit man and when i refused sent other spies and hitmen to try kill and spy on me.
Sending the shadow man to live in behind my wall for 9 months to spy on me to try kill me off.
And other spies spying on me through cameras in mirrors,in the street, through my windows,behind cars.
Also using my medication and pharmacey teams to adapt my medication to put tracking and camera technology in to spy on me.
The voice in my head helps keeps me one step ahead of you guys he sounds like the middle layer between a thick layer of wood not the top layer nor the bottom layer but the strong middle layer. But if the nhs try kill me i would much rather kill myself first. I can not sleep at the moment because his powerful voice is over powering and the thoughts i have to think about the nhs.when i was in hospital in February i thought after a few days of being there that the nhs had stopped trying to kill and spy on me because no one had tried harm me since i had entered the hospital so i thought it had all stopped. The wood voice says this is only because i called the police on the nhs and the nhs know this so they could not kill me while in hospital and have had to wait a longer period of time so not to look supicious. The nhs then started bugging my chlorpromazine 100mg tablets when i came out of hospital which i know because they were the bigger sized ones to fit the spying technology in so this is why i reduced my medication to taking the 50mgs or 25mg tablets.

I dont want to talk to you until i have figured out what the nhs are doing because i know you are playing tricks on me yet i know you know that i need to keep coming back because there is no support From anywhere else for the abuse from my dad and i need therapy. I dont know if you think i will eventually come work for you as a hitman now i know your seceret but i do not want to kill people. Then there is the issue of if you really vanished traces of my children or not. I dont know what i am supposed to do. You spy on me every day and invade my privacy and i want you to leave me alone and i dont want to have die. I didnt ask you to try recruit me back in 2018. I dont want to talk to you until i can figure out what i want to do if i want to keep up contact with nhs or if its safe to.

C

celticlass

Hi. I have a sense you are really not so well at the moment. I wonder if it might be an idea to try and get an advocate involved to be with you when the CPN visits? Hopefully this would get you any clarification you need. Good luck

Bod

Bod

I am sorry you are really struggling with the voices telling you things, the NHS staff are trying to help you so the voices are not so over powering on you so I think maybe you should go to the appointment and try and ask if someone could go with you.

S

singsongfun

I hope things improve for you soon

H

Hello Everybody

I think after sending the letter to your psych nurse your next move should be to wait for a response and decide from there but it would be best for you to continue to keep up contact with the nhs as it is safe to do so and you have said yourself in your post that there is no support from anywhere else for the abuse from your dad and you need therapy.

You are not being spied on or having your privacy invaded and they are not trying to send you crazy. The nhs are not playing tricks on you. Also your medication has not been adapted to put tracking and camera technology in, you are not being spied on. Your medication is very safe to take and it would help you to take the correct, prescribed dose.

The nhs are not trying to kill you, there is no reason for you to kill yourself first as the nhs aren't trying to kill you and you have said yourself in your post that you don't want to have to die.

After sending the letter to your psych nurse I hope you get the help and support that you need.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
Well I believe the letter will at the very least tell your support staff where you're at in your head which in my opinion can only be a good thing.

But I can only say what I've said before, from my experience of voices I don't trust them one bit, mine is a liar and I would go as far to say it's pathological and compulsive.

Please consider that everything your voice or voices have said to you over the years isn't true, I've had to examine everything mine has said and very carefully separate the facts from the fiction and I can tell you there was much more fiction than facts.

I don't believe the NHS are your enemies or mean you any harm, quite the opposite.

Takingmybrain

Takingmybrain

Thanks everyone. I am just going to send my letter to my cpn start this coming week and decide how to proceed from there. My appointments are only over video call not in person but that doesnt stop them sending spys to watch me or putting cameras in my mirrors ect.
I will just tell her i will talk to her again once ive figured out what is what.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
to some extent you admit your experiences come under the unbrella of mental health issues or you wouldn't be posting here

O

opal1985

they are only trying to help you i hope you get the help you need x

Takingmybrain

Takingmybrain

Well ive just sent the letter to my cpn now im worried they are going to try and come kill me right now and not delay it.