Being mean when Manic?

B

BpTyrant

Am I the only one that can sometimes be mean when Manic?

I do not try to be mean and I am not going to be mean to people that haven't done anything against me

But then I can just lose my patience for ANYBODY that is giving me problems and I just get to the point that I can be outwardly mean and maybe people that dont really know me see this and assume I am a bad guy by default

But what else am I supposed to do about people that are giving me a crapload of problems I dont need?

My normal attitude of being nice by default can only last so long; and then you have people that would abuse someone's kindness no matter what

You cant always be nice, you cant always be mean, and I have realized some people are going to be the same kind of person people think I am by default, a Jerk that gives nobody anything except for problems

I realize I am a good person, and I intend well, but it's hard to not just regulate myself, but also the things I am prone to do or say when I am in the "Fed Up" kind of attitude and just done with giving a crap, and especially the problems people present to me

And on top of that; all the haters that do everything they can to (try to) make sure other people cant succeed

It seems my range goes from trying to win over as many people as I can (kinda important when you have a hobby that involves a lot of selling and trading in hobby groups on FaceBook) and hating myself when any setbacks occur

To being at a point where I am overconfident (a lot of times you have to be flexible when selling things that many other people also sell), mean to people that instigate problems (which probably makes me look bad to those that arent) and just dont give a damn about anything anymore.

Skynet

Skynet

When I'm manic, I'm the nicest, kindest person in the world.

B

BpTyrant

When I'm manic, I'm the nicest, kindest person in the world.
I can be, but often times I get overloaded with problems from multiple directions and my capacity for Kindness goes out for the people that do nothing but try to cause me problems and hold me back

N

Nina998

When manic I am extremely irritatated and I snap at my husband and kids. I pick fights all the time. Sometimes I want to kill my husband by stabbing him or I want to destroy all of his things.

Normally I am a very calm and nice person.