• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Being controlled

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
I dont know if any other FM have this thought, but ive been severely depressed recently and am havng dreadful thought of aliens mixing here among us. I know youll probably think its funny but even typing this scares me. I think they will know. Anyway i was daft enough to confide in my SW who thinks i may need admitting for day treatment and i had to go see the psych. She increased my depakote and i said i didnt want it cos she was only giving it to keep me quiet about the conspiracy. She said it was nothing of the kind, but she would say that if she was one of them. Im getting really scared now as my SW is phoning me tomorrow to see if ive improved but im scared of telling her anything now.

I have had these thoughts before but they convinced me i was ill. Has ayone else thoughts like this

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Well i got my phone call or should i say calls. They wanted me to talk about it over the phne but i refused. So guess what their gonna send a car for me at 2pm. I dont know whether to act dumb or tell them really how i feel but if i do im scared what will happen to me.

A

Apotheosis

During 7 periods of psychosis I have had many ideas of a nature about advanced technology, aliens, mind control & all kinds of 'conspiracy' stuff.

I have looked into the whole 'alien question' very deeply.

What can we conclude? Personally; the likelihood that not just the Universe; but that our own galaxy is teeming with other life. & that there are highly technologically advanced civilisations out there in the Universe/galaxy; I would say that the likelihood is that many species operate on earth & around the earth as well.

A great difficulty is proving anything.

For me personally, after careful & long research, & after 20 years of severe & enduring MH difficulties - is that I no longer really care about any of it. I just think so what! - It may be happening, or it may not; either way I couldn't really care.

M

mad as a hatter

yeah had the same problems thinkin aliens r after me and that there some kind conspiraciy goin on u have 2 be honest with them before it get totally out control

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
think this could have been one of the worse things ive ever admited to. Lots came out at my appt that ive never told anyone and I wish id kept it to myself, another doctor was called in so i had to go thru it again and i started to get scared when he told me i was quite ill cos i knew he wanted me in the psych ward. My daughter was called to discuss this which horrified me as she would know everything. When she arrived we went thru it all again and i was told i was to be admitted asap. So there i was in one of the waiting rooms bawling my eyes out when he finally came back and said there were no beds in the area. So this weekend i just have to attend as a day patient till a bed comes available.

Im scared stiff of going in and am trying to appear as calm as possible in my daily appointments but i dont think they believe me. I guess i must be giving off some signs that they can see.

Maybe i should stop doing them standing on my head!!:LOL: :LOL:

K

killswitchon

Dude you have obvious symptoms of psychosis. Its more obvious than this keyboard that I am typing on man. Get some help and don't be afraid to tell the doctors your ideas because they will help the doctors assess what is going on with you man. Best of luck. And the hospital is not a great place to be. get out of there as soon as you have a discharge plan and know how to deal with whats going on. Get the information on psychosis man. Get some medication and do some exercise to help level out your mind.