• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Been so good this Christmas 2020!

MarieRose

MarieRose

I am an overeater and a diabetic.Usually christmas I stuff my face with chocolate,desserts,mince pies,ice creme,crisps and all the usual savory stuff too.I did not overeat this year,good,and I stayed off all the afformentioned foods and anything containing too much sugar I did not eat.I am so pleased with myself,I stayed in a moderate balanced diet and it makes me happy that I can do this.I craved a mince pie all day and tonight I nearly gave in but instead of the sugary mince pie I had a slice of buttered toast.I hope it is ok to share this success with others here.I am so pleased with myself.

JessisMe

JessisMe

I am an overeater and a diabetic.Usually christmas I stuff my face with chocolate,desserts,mince pies,ice creme,crisps and all the usual savory stuff too.I did not overeat this year,good,and I stayed off all the afformentioned foods and anything containing too much sugar I did not eat.I am so pleased with myself,I stayed in a moderate balanced diet and it makes me happy that I can do this.I craved a mince pie all day and tonight I nearly gave in but instead of the sugary mince pie I had a slice of buttered toast.I hope it is ok to share this success with others here.I am so pleased with myself.
Congratulations! xo, j

Sash1

Sash1

I think it's great that you shared that, it's obviously something that has made you feel good today......
Keep it up....👋😊

Z

Zoe1

very well done Marierose

I've eaten quite a lot today
cooked meals are a bit of a novelty at the moment for me
I've counted the calories and its a lot
but not half as much as it would be if I were not counting !
when I think of how I would go back for second helpings
when I had no control

hopefully tomorrow I will be back to 2000 a day

:hug5: