Been killed off

R

Rebeca1

The female space ghost in my body that owns the earth who crushes human ghost/fetus embryos to death up in the ozone or spirit mist keeps passing through my head as to kill my spirit I go a blur. I don't how long I will last.
Space ghosts are killing our spirits off after death so they don't get done by the real spirit ghost lead universal government from outer space for illegally making bodies out of spirit mist and visions.
Ive messaged seti, tresa may, Lisa pratt nasa, uk government, UK defence Secretary, Russia government, seth shostak, nick pope ex ministry of defence, chanel 4 investigations, and the white house and the police about abuse and the earth situation but no one seems to care, if you can think of anyone else I should message let me know, I can't send letters because they laser the paper only email.
I don't want to die I've been sexually, emotionally and physically abused daily for about 5 years now but she has started to kill me off for telling on her but she has killed people off in bodies before so who knows.
I wish she would just stop but it goes on I'm really worried I don't want to die.
They might abscond when humans go back to the moon and on to mars incase someones spirit gets out, there is spirit mist wrapped around the world, space station and space junk stopping our tiny thinking, floating spirit ghost embryos /fetus from escaping. I don't want to to miss out.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

Are you getting professional help for these thoughts? They could be a symptom of a mental illness episode coming :hug:

R

Rebeca1

Are you getting professional help for these thoughts? They could be a symptom of a mental illness episode coming :hug:
Yes but the medication doesn't work wich is to be expected really with it been paranormal.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hope you feel better soon

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
Yes I'm on a injection now, they just keep uping it at the moment.
Have you noticed any positive effects from the depot injection yet?

Your voices being much quieter, a reduction in the physical and sexual abuse your voices used to do to you or a lessening of this blurring you talk about? How long has it been since these things have happened to you?

On medication mine can't do any of those things to me any more except talking which he does at length and when he runs out of things to say he sings. He's pathetic and I've won, I have over a dozen reasons to stay on medication for life but I only need one.

I hope things get better for you Rebeca.

R

Rebeca1

Have you noticed any positive effects from the depot injection yet?

Your voices being much quieter, a reduction in the physical and sexual abuse your voices used to do to you or a lessening of this blurring you talk about? How long has it been since these things have happened to you?

On medication mine can't do any of those things to me any more except talking which he does at length and when he runs out of things to say he sings. He's pathetic and I've won, I have over a dozen reasons to stay on medication for life but I only need one.

I hope things get better for you Rebeca.
Thanks, nothing has worked for me the voices are the same. I picked up these spirits at a church where people were hearing voices and having visions thinking it was God but they got into me so they could talk amongst themselves and confessed that they are space ghosts who are killing our spirits off after death so they don't get done by the real spirit ghost lead universal government from outer space for illegally making bodies out of spirit mist and visions. They often pass themselves off as demons or God or aliens as a form of escapism but wanted me to know the truth for some reason and now they wish they hadn't revealed themselves to me because I've reported them to to seti and governments ect. May be they will abcond when humans go back to the moon and on to mars incase someone's spirit gets out. Please sing the space ghosts that are holding the world to ransom have abconded because they believe in space what you sing can happen sing kelsey is a ghost and that you are too it could save your life.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Hearing Voices Forum 20
R Hearing Voices Forum 7