Been in a & e now feel like I’m under house arrest

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
I was really low the last few weeks and finally gave in last Sunday and self harmed and was sent to a&e . It was nothing too serious but they kept me in CDU to look for a bed which couldn’t be found in my area. After refusing to go to one over a hundred miles away I was allowed home on the understanding I had a visit from the CPN and a support worker every day. One in the morning the other in the evening. They won’t allow me out of the house unless I’m accompanied and it’s driving me mad. They’re convinced I’m a danger to myself but I think it was just a hiccup and I’m feeling better. Must admit I’ve rarely got out of bed for the week. This is the first day I’ve washed my hair and felt vaguely human. I’m so scared that they will section me and I won’t have a say where they send me. But no one will be able to visit if I’m sent out of the county. I’m supposed to go to a wedding this week and don’t know if I’ll be allowed. I’m really scared for my future.

Urban Hermit

Urban Hermit

Hey Daffy do you have an advocate that could help support you at the moment, ? X

I know it doesn't feel like it , but I think their only trying to keep you safe X

X sending lots of hugs your way X

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Hey Daffy do you have an advocate that could help support you at the moment, ? X

I know it doesn't feel like it , but I think their only trying to keep you safe X

X sending lots of hugs your way X
No I don’t and don’t know how to go about getting one. The thing is I’m feeling much calmer now and feel such a fool for what I did and causing so much trouble

N

natalie

I feel that you show own up to the cpns, saying that you are very much better, and that was just a gliche.

I am sorry that you have been in such a situation.

I do hope you'll be allowed to attend the wedding.

Best regards,

Natalie

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Thank you Natalie. I have spoken to my CPN today and as I’m being taken by a family member who knows of my problems and they have said they will keep an eye on me. The trouble is we will be away for three days and I’ll have to be in a hotel room by myself which they are worried about

N

natalie

Hi Daffy,

I'm just touching base t o see how you are doing/feeling this evening?

Kind Regards.

N

natalie

Hi Daffy,

I'm just touching base to catch up,to check how you are doing/feeling today? You last posted on Wednesday 12.49pm. Just to see how you are.

Take care now.

J

Jules5

Hi Daffy

I think the wedding is not a good idea at this time. It can bring up allot of feelings esspecially on such a special occasion. Think of it as you had to move this weekend would you be ready for that? Death, Marriage, Divorcee and moving our the worst stressors around.

J

Jules5

Hi Daffy

I think the wedding is not a good idea at this time. It can bring up allot of feelings esspecially on such a special occasion. Think of it as you had to move this weekend would you be ready for that? Death, Marriage, Divorcee and moving our the worst stressors around.
What do you think Daffy about this event?

N

natalie

Hi Daffy how are you doing?

Take care now,

Natalie.

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Hi Natalie and thanks for asking.

I managed to get to the wedding and was ok till the speeches then felt a massive panic attackcoming on. I took myself off to my hotel room and was violently sick. It’s a long time since anxiety has got me like that. But I managed to get back a couple of hours later. And enjoyed the evening.

I realise now that it was the thought of the wedding that was affecting me but didn’t realise it at the time. I’m feeling much better now and my CPN is just contacting me by phone.

Daf

J

Jules5

Hi Daffy I sorta knew the wedding would put you in a spin. Happy you made it through. Now the aftermath Make sure you keep up with services and maybe you need to talk about the wedding. How did it make you feel going through everything???? What were you feeling? Engage with yourself and helpers to help you along. Hugs