• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Been gone a while but now I'm back.

S

soalone188

Haven't been on here for months..but back now. As I need the support. Things are so bad and I keep getting headaches from being so stressed..I have a bad one as I speak. Worrying about money, what people think of me, what's gonna happen in the future, what's happened in the past, who's gonna die next, when I'm next gonna get a phone call that someone has died, hating myself, wishing I wasn't here, everything negative really. I'm the most negative person anyone can ever come across. Don't even know what the f*** is wrong with me half the time despite my numerous diagnoses. I think I'm just completely insane.

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

im glad youre back, but sorry for the reason.

S

soalone188

How's you bdu? X

S

soalone188

I can totally relate..seriously what is the point in anything? ? 😢 p.s I'd give u a hug back but don't know how to do it on here lol x

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

I can totally relate..seriously what is the point in anything? ? �� p.s I'd give u a hug back but don't know how to do it on here lol x

I don't see the point in even breathing, right now, on the other hand my friends wifes funeral is today she was only 38 and that seems disgustingly unfair.

S

soalone188

It is extremely unfair. I'm so sorry about that!! Big hugs. It's so sad isn't it. 38 is no age! X

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

It is extremely unfair. I'm so sorry about that!! Big hugs. It's so sad isn't it. 38 is no age! X

its horrific. Ive never met her btw but of course seen pics etc.

and heard the details over the years. the doctor screwed up, "you're too young for breast cancer, go away".

theres probably a huge law suit in it but right now the poor guy just said, I miss her so much.

:(

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

The funeral is at 3 which is exactly 5 hours from now.