Been feeling so good and then...

shaky

shaky

I've cut back onmy meds and been feeling so good. The weather's nice and I've been on top of the world (had a day off today).

I kind of felt a bit dodgy, but with feeling so good I was going to let it run. Why not enjoy life while it's good.

Then suddenly I switched. I had a bath and got the urge to do strange things, which I followed through. I.e. shave my armpits (I'm a man, by the way), and then shaved of my pubic hair.
That was just stupid.

Now I've gone and cut myself, and I want to do more!!!
I've still got the implement by the computer and it's calling me. It looks so beautiful.
I kind of feel the only way I can put it away is to use it.

As long as I keep typing I'm not using it.

So,
I'll keep typing.

shaky

shaky

Keeping distracted

I had a holiday today and did some hard shppping. Famerrs market and looking for a present or my mum. Couldn't find it in home town, so drove to a bigger one.
Had a ball walking round Northampton in bare feet. I've cut the sole out of a pair of shoes and so I can walk around with my bare soles on the ground, but it looks as if I've got shoes on.
I had a ball.
Lovely walking on the warm stones where the sun had been shining
(yes keep thinging good thoughts)
and the soft carpet in some shops.
Then there was the sudden cool when you step into the shade.
What a day.

Then I was going to watch Quantum of Solace, but the video had screwed up and only recorded white noice, so I watched 'Lord of the Flies' instead.
When I've watched that before I always stuck up for the goody gy Ralph, but now I think that making all those rules was too uch. You whould enjoy yourself when you get the chance. Life is too short.

Oh well!

I've put the implement in a draw where I can't see it and I'm going to try and sneak off to bed and read a good book while it's resting there.

Wish me luck
:sleep: