Been feeling paranoid lately

S

savavdpeas

I heard some kids outside before. I became paranoid that they were making fun of me because I am the disgrace and laughing stock of the neighborhood, but some part of me knew I should not believe my paranoia. So I acted as if everything was fine and ignored it.

calypso

calypso

Admin
You did the right thing and congratulations on ignoring your thoughts! That took some doing and you have managed it. Reality check: Most kids are wrapped up in their own world and wouldn't think of anyone else.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
I spent a whole year obsessed the neighbourhood kids were out to get me
but that has mainly passed now ,as calypso says they are mainly wrapped up in their own world
it was good you managed to ignore your thoughts x
love Lu xxx

Sammyjames97

Sammyjames97

I was like this a few months ago half way through working. Occasionally I believe they are evil little shots that know what's going on but mainly pass it off as external voices. I got better after a few weeks of feeling paranoid but I'm always up and down tbf. Are you on any medication?

Sammyjames97

Sammyjames97

That's okay then, it may pass. Try to stay calm and not get too negative about it. I find the more negative and focussed on the paranoia or little things that bring me down the more bad I get with symptoms. Just try to stay calm. Even if they were which they were most likely not they are just kids they can't harm you I wouldn't worry about it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
vanish Schizophrenia Forum 8
J Schizophrenia Forum 5
P Schizophrenia Forum 9