• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

been feeling low

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Have not been on for a while, Ive been suffering from quite bad depression and didnt even feel up to a cyber chat. Ive been attending the day hospital for a while . They got a bit concerned after i cut myself a few weeks ago. My mood has lifted a bit, im not suicidal any more but I still feel quite low. I just wish that dark place would disappear and let me feel happy again.

Ive also been diagnosed with AvPD which does explain quite a lot about me and my behaviour, but im going to start a seperate thread for that so hopefully someone else may be able to give me some advice.

Hope you all keeping well :grouphug:

Ashami

Ashami

Founding Member
Have not been on for a while, Ive been suffering from quite bad depression and didnt even feel up to a cyber chat. Ive been attending the day hospital for a while . They got a bit concerned after i cut myself a few weeks ago. My mood has lifted a bit, im not suicidal any more but I still feel quite low. I just wish that dark place would disappear and let me feel happy again.

Ive also been diagnosed with AvPD which does explain quite a lot about me and my behaviour, but im going to start a seperate thread for that so hopefully someone else may be able to give me some advice.

Hope you all keeping well :grouphug:
Hello daffy

I'm so sorry to hear you've been suffering so much. When u get that low it's difficult to talk isn't it. However, it's great that you have reappeared here and I hope that the forum can give you as much support as you need.

I've not heard of AvPD so can't comment on it, will check in on your separate thread.

Sending you love, love, love Daffy, and much positive thoughts my lovely :loveshower:

D

Dollit

Daffy sorry it's been so bad for you lately. I'm here if you need me sweetheart. :hug:

midnight

midnight

Founding Member
hi I have been bad recently too. I am desperately trying to keep it all together but its all abit choatic at the moment

still working - just - but thats usually the last thing to go for me.

Off to liverpool tomorrow which I am dreading at this point in time and I have business breakfasts, lunches and dinners to get through for a couple of nights. I would do anything not to go except admit defeat - thats just not an option at the moment

intelgal

intelgal

Founding Member
hey.. no waht you mean about the not having the option of admitting defeat. I am finding work so incredibly hard at the moment but on the other hand its one of the few things that keeps me going.:rolleyes:

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Midnight soz your not feeling too good. Try not to push yourself too much. I know only too well how stressful some jobs are. Take care whilst driving cos its an awful long drive.:hug:

D

Dollit

Look after yourself Midnight - you know how easy it is for a bipolar to suddenly find themself way over the edge - we've all been there. And we're here don't forget that! :hug:

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
I CANT BLOODY SLEEP, ANY SUGGESTIONS. i HAVE HAD A ZOLPIDEM AND 2 BARARDI BREEZERS AND IM STILL WIDE AWAKE

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::stomp: