• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Been depressed for several years

M

Markf169

I have been depressed several years now and see no light at the end of the tunnel. Totally had enough now. I've seen doctors who patronise you and just give you tablets. Is it our society of sheer daylight robbery with high bills low wages. Can't go on and just looking forward to death to get away from it all

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi Mark and welcome to the forum.

Do you want to try and make your own thread? Or introduce yourself here

Marliee x

M

Markf169

Oh no replies. Says it all really

M

Markf169

Sorry doesn't matter. Shouldn't have said anything

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Give it time Mark. It's a mostly UK based site and it's 10.30 at night. Do you wanna talk?

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Hi Mark and welcome to the forum. Don't feel ignored by lack of replies (though I expect you posted that and then saw MarlieeBee's reply afterwards?)

It can often take some time for people to get round to even seeing your post, let alone respond so please don't worry about that. We all suffer from or care for others (or both) with mental health problems so we help as and when we can.

Sorry to hear you're feeling so low. Has a doctor never recommended counselling or therapy of any kind?

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Keep on posting if you feel comfortable enough.

If not take a look round the forum and hopefully other people's experience might help.

I hope you don't mind but I asked for your posts to be made into a new thread and that is what has happened. I hope you don't mind :hug1: