Been awarded standard rate pip

charlie says

charlie says

I went to the assessment along with my mother after reading advice from various sources. This really did help.

Found the person dealing with me pleasant but obviously didn't want to be fooled either or let my guard down.

I spent weeks worrying about whether or not i would receive pip after reading horror stories. My lower rate DLA had just run out.

When i went to the interview i felt at the time it went well strangely enough. I did everything right where i felt i should be awarded pip or in for a good chance. Nerveless i convinced myself that i was going to appeal the decision because i was going to be rejected. I didn't want to get my hopes up despite being slightly confident after the interview.

There's one particular VERY WELL KNOWN site you sign up to and get information from that got to much for me in the end.
It was nothing but doom and gloom in the emails they sent out. It simply got to much for me that i took a break from that site. Infact i blocked there emails.
Suffering from mental health issues already i don't need this creative scaremongering either.

Anyway i scored 10pts for emotionally unstable personality disorder and now receive pip. I'm getting more now than i was on DLA.

PinkCandyFloss

PinkCandyFloss

So glad to hear a success story, waiting on my outcome to arrive myself

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
i forget how much standard rate pip is but it's not a vast amount, maybe you should appeal

assuming your living with your mother it may be enough to get by