• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Been a battle for 28 years with no medication

J

JCPraha

Hello Mark, Yes life is not easy. Coping with depression and so many losses in life. It is really crazy. It seems like the world has turned upside down. i know you are coping with so many changes and losses at one time. It must be extremely difficult for you. Today, I am not so depressed for some reason. I don't know why. Yesterday was terrible. My terrible mood swings. I really don't know what I will do with the rest of my life. I start to do something, then I feel so depressed I can barely move or do anything. I hope we can somehow both feel better. I am sad that my relationship with my wife did not work out well. She was so difficult to cope with, but I miss having a wife. I am trying to move on. It seems the older I get, the more crazy things are happening. Life is certainly not getting any easier. I just had a surgery on my right knee. I have some pain now. I am not sure if it will help. Only time will tell.

It is good to see a message from you. I am glad to know you are still alive and fighting with life. It is good to know I am not the only one who is experiencing these problems.

Take care. James

madmark

madmark

Hello Mark, Yes life is not easy. Coping with depression and so many losses in life. It is really crazy. It seems like the world has turned upside down. i know you are coping with so many changes and losses at one time. It must be extremely difficult for you. Today, I am not so depressed for some reason. I don't know why. Yesterday was terrible. My terrible mood swings. I really don't know what I will do with the rest of my life. I start to do something, then I feel so depressed I can barely move or do anything. I hope we can somehow both feel better. I am sad that my relationship with my wife did not work out well. She was so difficult to cope with, but I miss having a wife. I am trying to move on. It seems the older I get, the more crazy things are happening. Life is certainly not getting any easier. I just had a surgery on my right knee. I have some pain now. I am not sure if it will help. Only time will tell.

It is good to see a message from you. I am glad to know you are still alive and fighting with life. It is good to know I am not the only one who is experiencing these problems.

Take care. James
What i found james is to let the fight go and run life along side the feelings on good days try to do more things on bad days slow things down and try to relax and allow them to pass through your mind best thing i leant you cant win a war against yourself lol you take care buddy role with it and so hope your knee heels and helps u take care and stay safe

madmark

madmark

Hello hope you are finding the help you are needing and keeping yourself safe and sain welcome to my post and i take it u have read my thread i also suffer the same illness but no meds work it isent easy keep trying meds and i so hope they find 1 that helps u stay safe
Think u may be right hope u are ok and well

J

JCPraha

Yes Mark. Some days are better than others. I try to do some things on the good days. It doesn't help that everything is in a lockdown in this country. There seems to be no end in sight to the virus problem. I think they are making great progress in the UK. Here it is very slow going. I feel depressed most days. It is actually quite difficult. Maybe it is better that you take no meds. The meds only cause more problems later on. Yes, it is difficult to win a war against myself. I am glad you are persevering. I know it has been very difficult for you, to say the least. James.

madmark

madmark

James your still here and still going well so your doing ok mate just keep plodding for now and keeping safe ive been offered the covid jab so thats my next move ime managing to still work and came in contact with covid twice so had to self isulate due to that strange times but doing my best to not let it run me down stay safe james and all that follow my posts ime guessing all the normal people out there are getting a insite in to our way of life with all the restrictions in the world only they being controled by the goverment and we being controled by our mental state suicide rates gone through the roof so sad but it shows me 1 thing how well i and all of us with these mental illnesses have managed to push focus and survive so well for so long

J

JCPraha

Yes, it is not easy to survive with these mental problems. But it is great you are still able to work and press forward. I know a lot of people are sad during this lockdown. It makes everyone feel more isolated. Not such a nice feeling. It is good to get the COVID vaccine. I will get it as soon as I can. It seems that the UK is doing a good job with vaccinating many people. Take care. I hope you are well. It is a constant struggle.