• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Been a battle for 28 years with no medication

madmark

madmark

hi everybody latest update at these difficult times ime managing ok just bit hit and miss with this lockdown but finding my way and keeping focused i so hope u are all doing the same life is difficult enough now a killer virus out there to get everybody so scary i was ill for 2 weeks but no temp but better now this plays on my mind and cant go see my dad or my children strange times for everybody and james i so hope you coping ok my friend me all i can do is try to plod through day by day week to week take care all and stay safe

J

JCPraha

Hello Mark,

It's good to hear from you again. I am glad you are still hanging in there. Life is difficult for me. Still have a lockdown with this virus. Fighting against depression every day. It is not so easy. I just try to get through one day at a time myself. It must be really difficult if you can't visit your dad and children. Are you able to work now? Does this virus make it difficult to do business?
I hope and pray you are well. Good to see a message from you.

Your Friend,

James

madmark

madmark

nice to here from u again james and work its all a bit hit and miss i think as we in a empty property i may be able to return and do some work wed thurs fri but then not sure again have to get out when other workers need to get in eg plumbers . electrician so we juggle it around and work as and when safe to and james same as u my friend this lock down has sent my mental health crazy my mind and head is racing but i am just sitting and allowing it to have its wobble lol and keep calm its is difficult all take care and stay safe im person and spirit

J

JCPraha

Thank you Mark. It is difficult for me to cope with. It's good you are able to do some business, but it is difficult. My mind goes crazy, it is difficult to cope with. My wife is divorcing me also, so I will have to find another place to live. A lot to cope with for my depressed brain. Just trying to plod along day by day. I haven't been working. You always find a way to cope even in the most difficult conditions, and you have certainly had a difficult time of it. I pray you are able to cope with all of it. Thanks for reaching out. I am happy to receive a message from you. Take care.

madmark

madmark

i will manage james only have 2 choices deal with it best i can and get through or give up and chuck in the towel i keep going and u do the same things may feel so bad at the moment but plod through and they will sort out happy to also here from you mate any time i always thought for years i had seen the worse life can deal me but hey the last 5 years has changed that and i pulled through it is possible mate

J

JCPraha

Thanks so much Mark. I will try to pull through. It is not easy. You have pulled through extremely difficult times. You are quite strong and resilient. All the best to you. I am happy you are able to cope with it all. You are amazing!

madmark

madmark

so are u james u just have to notice it u will get through and u will be fine just allow the worry and stress to pass through ur mind and work on the present time no more take care mate and will update in a few weeks again unless any drastic changes take place all the best everybody and take care stay safe stay focused on reality

madmark

madmark

hi all hope u all ok this lockdown is now starting to mess with my head life was difficult enough and for a short while it was just how it had to be but now i'm finding it hard to focus on the future all seems doom and gloom which is now running me down mentally ive pushed and pushed my way through but now hitting the point were i'm finding it very difficult to find a reason to push apart from the good news we had to new grand children born during this lockdown both ok and well and safe at home but have not been able to go see them or the family this hurts deeply i so hope you are all ok and well i can see how much of a struggle this life is at a moment i became so strong but this is crushing me slowly so i pray you are all ok and well and managing to find a way through take care all

J

JCPraha

The lockdown is very stressful. Quite difficult for me as well. I am trying to cope with it but it is quite difficult. Life is already difficult. This makes it even worse. Life is quite a struggle and you have managed so many very difficult times in the last couple of years. I am happy you are posting here. It is great to hear from you. I hope we can see each other through these very difficult times. I am not sure how long it will last. It seems to me the lockdown and business closings are worse than the virus. Take care of yourself. I pray things can improve.

J

JCPraha

Take care Mark. I hope you are feeling better than you were. I know it is very difficult. I am thinking about you and hoping for the best for you.

James

madmark

madmark

ok all so here we go ime still managing just as you are all aware life has changed massively all all this social distancing ime finding it very difficult to cope with my mental health support stopped in march as i guess it did for all of you and i had 2 text messages from my psychiatrist since lock down but nothing for last 2 months life is so difficult and now so much scarier just trying to go in shops now is a no go area for me ime back working with social distancing but even this is difficult for the 1st time in ages ime felling lost again feels like ive gone backwards within my self but reality is the world shut down and is still half locked down due to all the new rules thats how it feels to me anyway hope all of you are managing to find your way through this difficult time as it seems as soon as you think things are on the mend it pops up again for another round just like depression i guess all take care and try to stay safe

lost!

lost!

ok all so here we go ime still managing just as you are all aware life has changed massively all all this social distancing ime finding it very difficult to cope with my mental health support stopped in march as i guess it did for all of you and i had 2 text messages from my psychiatrist since lock down but nothing for last 2 months life is so difficult and now so much scarier just trying to go in shops now is a no go area for me ime back working with social distancing but even this is difficult for the 1st time in ages ime felling lost again feels like ive gone backwards within my self but reality is the world shut down and is still half locked down due to all the new rules thats how it feels to me anyway hope all of you are managing to find your way through this difficult time as it seems as soon as you think things are on the mend it pops up again for another round just like depression i guess all take care and try to stay safe
Hi mark don’t know if you remember me from sone time ago but you help keep me alive in some of the darkest times of my life and yes this lockdown and virus outbreak is giving us all every excuse to sink into the dark solitude of ourselves if we let it but you’ve been fighting this long don’t sink into it find that silver lining and go that way stay safe x

J

JCPraha

Hello Mark!

Good to hear from you again! I know it is difficult. I am in Czech Republic. The virus problem is not so bad here anymore. Of course, I am still struggling with my own mental problems. I was thinking of going back to the U.S., but the country has a lot of problems now. Virus out of control and riots. I hope it will calm down.

I know it is difficult. Not much access to psychiatric care. It is difficult to cope with all of this. My mental state was not so good to begin with. It's good you are able to do some work. I know you have been through a lot over the past couple of years. I hope some things have calmed down for you.

My life is in turmoil. Nothing is stable. I am still in Czech Republic now, but I don't know for how long. I have ongoing marital problems. I'm just trying to survive day to day.

Take Care,

James

madmark

madmark

as i always say james plod along things around us changed and changing all the time i just managed to start going in to shops now its all stopped again my mental health just cant cope sends me in to panic attack so feels like i am also in lockdown myself lol but hey life wont stop and wait so carry on with what u can when u can stay safe