• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

Been a battle for 28 years with no medication

madmark

madmark

hi BernieDolores and MarlieeB thank you for your comments and yes ime a lot better now more in control and ive taken a week out from work but still doing small bits here and there this has helped as its a break from the normal and a release from the stress and strain hope u both ok and well yourselfs me and my wife are back under the same roof again and its good at the moment we both working at making it work we will stay at the house for a few days then maybe a few days at the caravan and if any of us need a break from the other 1 we can have 1 each for a few days lol sounds strange but hey its better than a massive falling out or mass stress on any of us then back as 1 again trial and error I guess will keep updating take care all of you :cheers:

madmark

madmark

quick update still managing to run my life smoothly ISH lol hope you all ok and as well as can be with yourselfs

madmark

madmark

ime on a small wobble but staying in control hoping it passes quickly have moved my help and support to a 2 monthly basis this was my request but they are on call if i need to see them in the meantime ime slowly working out fact from fiction in my mixed up world and i found this song that says alot have a listern hope u all ok and as well as can be will keep this post updated as i know i do have a lot of people following me on this bumpy ride and please feel free to post on this post I WILL TRY TO SUPPORT YOU ALL I HAVE BEEN IN THIS SITUATION SO LONG AND BATTELING MY WAY THROUGH TRYING TO FIND LIGHT AT THE END all the best mark https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQYaoiIFh8&feature=share

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I'm sorry you are having a small wobble at the moment.

Do you think it might be because you have moved your support to a two monthly basis? Just an idea.

xxx

C

constantiu

I hope you find some light at the end of the tunnel

madmark

madmark

I'm sorry you are having a small wobble at the moment.

Do you think it might be because you have moved your support to a two monthly basis? Just an idea.

xxx
hi marlieeb no i dont think its to do with this change just life in general am now going to update the post x

madmark

madmark

ok so here is my latest update i have been feeling under the weather for about 6 weeks flu symptoms and me being me battle on but all got to much so went to the docs and this is the outcome double pneumonia ime having to take 22 pills over next 12 hrs then 11 aday for 2 weeks if i feel any worse or no better with in 3 days straight in to hospital if i improve i have a breathing test and xrays on my lungs in 6 weeks the reason i was low and feeling so ill within myself my blood oxygen levels was 56 when it should be 94/96 this has hit me like a sack of s*it and now as i said before my mental state hates me taking medication but hey 1st 24 pills are in me fingers crossed i start to recover over the next few days will keep u updated anyway said i will keep all updated enougth about me now hope u are all having a better time than me and my battle goes on

Unique1

Unique1

Hi Mark

Sorry to hear about this and really hope you recover soon from double pneumonia.
You must have felt so awful.
I'm glad you have now got medication to help you and let's hope from now you begin to improve.

Really hope you feel better soon!
Wishing you well.
Unique xx

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Sorry you have been so ill. I hope all the meds help you and you don't end up in hospital.

xxx

madmark

madmark

ok quick update ime managing to overcome my negative brain towards medication and taking all the pills on time starting to feel alittle better but it is only for a short while so this is a possitive its so strange i spent most of my life mixed up in my mental state trying to kill myself in the last 6 months ive had a illness out of my control which will kill me if not treated and ive managed to go get and take the treatment this is having a massive affect on my state of mind half of me wants to get better and the other half is screaming out bring it on and finish me off ' but hey at the bottom of it all i sit here in my twisted state with no real thoughts or emotion against myself calm and thinking deep inside what will be will be as long as my whole family knows i love them all thats ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME INSIDE X

madmark

madmark

all medication taken and ime still feeling ill lol seems everybody got this flu like virus but hey ime ok and still working my head is ok no real feelings or emotion just seems to be a blank i have at the moment got alot of work on the go and as ime feeling rather ill ime just plodding along best i can hope you all ok :hug: i was invited to join a group on facebook link here https://www.facebook.com/groups/1470395423232917/
but this is were i have been for so long a life time story for all to follow so here i will stay this is getting to the point i could publish it as a book lol 87 pages of my mixed up life x