Becoming Vegan

R

Rusalochka

Thank y'all!!!!!

Next time I leave the apartment (if I wake up early enough) I'll go out shopping with my mom and buy some vegan food.

R

Rusalochka

Did you go shoppin yet?
No lol I haven't left the apartment in a while. :cry2: I keep sleeping too long. Plus it's hot and I don't want to leave my darling kitten Medli alone in this heat. Maybe once it gets cooler I'll be able to shop til I drop!!!!

R

Rusalochka

My mother tricked me into eating meat. I'm very upset right now. I feel awful. She cooked spaghetti and I asked her not to cook it with margarine. I also reminded her I won't be eating anymore meat or dairy. She said okay. Food was done. Didn't look like there was any meat in the sauce. But there was a strange smell. I thought it was just because of the different sauce. I eat some and didn't care until minutes later, I feel a strange texture from the bits of the sauce on my tongue. I immediately checked the jar of sauce, and right there... on the jar... was a PICTURE of bacon. I'm so upset. My mom didn't apologize at all. She always treats me like this.

S

sadsadsad

Is your mum on social media? Or does she have email? You could sneak her videos how pigs are actually reared for food, slaughterhouses, etc. The more graphic the better.

Since she has no respect for you, it's only fair. Also those videos work on people.

R

Rusalochka

Is your mum on social media? Or does she have email? You could sneak her videos how pigs are actually reared for food, slaughterhouses, etc. The more graphic the better.

Since she has no respect for you, it's only fair. Also those videos work on people.
Thank you. I forgave her. I even apologized to her for getting angry. But to be honest I'm still mad at her. Especially since she continues to treat me terribly. And she still hasn't apologized to me. Only in a sarcastic way or something.

I don't like seeing videos on animals being hurt. And even though it's good to show people the reality of animal cruelty, I would just feel bad sending it to someone.

My mom also mentioned that she saw animals being slaughtered for food before and she still continues to eat meat. I don't think she cares that much. It's strange because she would get angry at dogs being eaten in different countries. But when it comes to cows and chickens, she views them like most people do.

I might try to talk to her again about this. And maybe show her Earthling Ed's videos since he's a vegan and he's great at talking about veganism. Thank you!

Last edited:
S

sadsadsad

It's not wrong to send people these videos, wrong is to keep them in ignorance and eating animals. And wrong is your mum force feeding you animals.

I doubt she saw the whole story. Pigs full of tumours and wounds, eating each other, surrounded by dead animals and their own wast. Not appetizing at all.

My point is: prank her in some away. Is she afraid of spiders or something like that you know? Something you know she doesn't like. If she doesn't respect you she doesn't deserve respect back.

R

Rusalochka

It's not wrong to send people these videos, wrong is to keep them in ignorance and eating animals. And wrong is your mum force feeding you animals.

I doubt she saw the whole story. Pigs full of tumours and wounds, eating each other, surrounded by dead animals and their own wast. Not appetizing at all.

My point is: prank her in some away. Is she afraid of spiders or something like that you know? Something you know she doesn't like. If she doesn't respect you she doesn't deserve respect back.
My mom wasn't force feeding me. I just didn't know the food had meat in it. I had the choice to not eat it. There was no 'force feeding'. You're making it sound like torture or something.

I think getting angry and trying to 'scare' people in order to get revenge is pathetic. If I wanted to show my mom the truth, I would ask her to watch a documentary or something. Not trick her like some bored teenager on youtube would do, doing cheap pranks for attention.

I was nice to you in my last comment. I already explained that I forgave my mother. But now you're starting to irritate me.

Last edited: