• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Beating depression with your mind! possible?

A

Andrea007

Heya,

I say yes we can. I used to be depressed and i overcame it along with many other issues i had.

I wrote a book and i offer it to the world for free. I wrote the book to help people enjoy the gift of life. I know how dark life can be and how powerless we can feel to it. I write this to you now and i know how amazing life is and how powerful we are as human beings.

I wrote a short exciting story about my life and the obstacles i had to overcome to live a life of happiness. I know now that life is beautiful and i would like to share my story with whoever wants to read it.

The book is called Life! Short and Sweet, A Journey To understanding and you can download it for free from www.whylivethislife.com

I wish you the best and i hope you enjoy the tale of adversity turned adventure and reward. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Myron:D

oneday

oneday

:) Hi Myron

Yes, thanks for this. I've only 'flicked through' so far (if you can do that online!) but looks interesting and I loved one of the quotes you gave at the end:

"We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

Cheers