• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Be gone

Funnyday

Funnyday

I've been suffering from voices for about 11 years now. Every now and then they go silent. But not for long.

Funnyday

Funnyday

They are active in the background at the moment. Relentless attacks with negative crap.

mandy125

mandy125

Are you medication resistant by any chance? I've got headphones on and am glad to say I've got a meds review on weds x

Funnyday

Funnyday

The voices do what they want. Medication makes no difference to them.

mandy125

mandy125

Mine are alot like that they annoy me quite frequently hope you manage to get some quiet x

Funnyday

Funnyday

They're at it again. Same old same old. Intrusive negative crap.

Funnyday

Funnyday

More of the crap. They want me dead. Well, FCUK YOU VOICES!!!

EdEd

EdEd

That sucks that you feel like they want you dead. I hope things begin to improve.

soul searching

soul searching

I genuinely feel it is telepathic harassment. It did not start that way but has evolved to this state over the years.
My voice told me it was a telepath-its not, just a common symptom of sz. Mine is insistent and keeps trying to make me think its psychic. It claims responsibility for all kinds of stuff, but now I know its a lie(another thing it does all the time).

soul searching

soul searching

More of the crap. They want me dead. Well, FCUK YOU VOICES!!!
I feel that same way at times and I used to curse at it alot, still do when I'm in too much pain or tired. Trying to get healthy and stay positive is helping me right now.

soul searching

soul searching

Has anyone managed to get them to shut up for good? If yes, what did you do to achieve this? I'm willing to try anything to get them to shut up.
Try engaging your brain in something else. A good diversion can be very helpful. I feel for you -those voices are enough to drive you crazy(haha no pun intended) I hear the right medication and an active lifestyle has freed some people.