• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Be gone

Funnyday

Funnyday

Has anyone managed to get them to shut up for good? If yes, what did you do to achieve this? I'm willing to try anything to get them to shut up.

wollie

wollie

Hi Funnyday

Unfortunatly no I dont know of any thing that will shut them up entirly some people seem to get by with drugs some dont, the only thing I can think of apart from drugs is to fill your day doing things you enjoy. :grouphug:

N

natalie

Yes, I would certainly advise medication. Please see your doctor GP, and if they can't deal with mental health issues, themselves, they'll organise a referral for you.

And also, try listening to music, music is and can be very theraputic indeed.

Best regards.

Funnyday

Funnyday

I listen to music most of the time. It helps.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I genuinely feel it is telepathic harassment. It did not start that way but has evolved to this state over the years.

Funnyday

Funnyday

I'm sure that mine is technological in origin. It is an electronic telepathy. I was thinking of building a faraday cage to see if it stops the voices. A cage big enough to be able to sit down in and relax and see what the vocies do or don't do.

Funnyday

Funnyday

Well, they're back at it this morning. More negativity and pointless repetition. Going on and on. It has got to be AI as no one would waste all of their time harassing me.

Funnyday

Funnyday

More of the same old crap. They focus on negativity. Trying to bring me down. Well, FCUK THEM!

Funnyday

Funnyday

They're really intense at the moment. More crap. Same old same old. Negativity abounds.

Funnyday

Funnyday

They're a real pain. Back at it today. More negativity.

mandy125

mandy125

Hello I have similar problems with my voices luckily I have amazon music to occupy me. I cannot watch Tele at the moment, cos of it communicating with me, but I feel your pain x

Funnyday

Funnyday

They have just said that they are out to get me. More threats and intimidation. Why don't they sling their hook. Go on. Fcuk off.

Funnyday

Funnyday

Hello I have similar problems with my voices luckily I have amazon music to occupy me. I cannot watch Tele at the moment, cos of it communicating with me, but I feel your pain x

I listen to music as well. It helps a bit.

Funnyday

Funnyday

More threats and intimidation. Over and over. They're obsessed with me.

EdEd

EdEd

More threats and intimidation. Over and over. They're obsessed with me.
Buddy it most certainly sounds like they're obsessed with you.. must be rough hearing all the stuff that you hear.. I sincerely hope that you find ways to cope effectively and find thinking strategies that will help improve your overall quality of life. You deserve some peace man , and from what you tell us it sounds like you dont get much peace. You should be entitled to some peace by now.. you've heard voices for awhile , correct?