Be aware of signs when family members target you with mind play.

D

dommy

I have never been diagnosed with a mental illness although my family and some relatives believe I am. Heres 1 sign of this. We all gathered at my parents home for thanksgiving and during conversation my adult neice pointed her finger right at me as she was talking about how insane her ex-husband used to be. If anyone ever points their finger at you as they are insulting or talking about someone else, it is very likely that they are referring to you but pretending that they are referring to someone else as a mind play of letting you know that they think you are mentally ill. In the event that you actually accuse that person of doing this on purpose, they will always deny it because you cannot expect a phony person to tell the truth. How many agree with me about this? Any similar things happen to you like this? Please expain.

D

dommy

"We all gathered at my parents home for thanksgiving and during conversation my adult neice pointed her finger right at me as she was talking about how insane her ex-husband used to be."

Extra note- I forgot to mention she did that not in an angry way, but in a smiley kind of way. Its always rude to point especially when youre insulting someone and pointing to someone else. She had alot of nerve to do that to me.

J

JennaM

my parents only are together because mom got pregnant with me to trap dad. So they take all their anger out on me and always have. I know about the mind games -my mother tells all her friends and the family about my mental health issues even when I demand she stop. They love to ruin anything that makes me happy by sprinkling negativity on it right as I am in the heights of Joy. They also love to create problems that arent there. Yesterday my dad interrupts me to tell me he needs to check my car later because he thinks it’s leaking oil- key word- later- so I stress on it all day and it ruins my Saturday. He told me early am on purpose so I would be mind f’d all day because car problems are my number 1 nemesis. I told him he should have checked it himself without me knowing and only tell me if there was a leak- there was no leak! So he stressed me out for nothing- for game/sport. Cuz they have nothing better to do.

D

dommy

They dont realize how cruel they are being to a family member who THEY THINK is mentally imbalanced. This is a form of prejudice, mind playing and cruelty. And this should be exposed everywhere so people know this is in fact happening.

I spent my christmas with my family of parents, brother, his father and mother in law. Before I explain you need to know the history of what i've experienced with my brother, dad and mother for decades. My mother often invites me and my brother for lunch and I cant count how many times this has happened- for nothing that I have done or said prior while im there for lunch, one of them starts talking mad at me for nothing i've done or said as if they are purposely trying to provoke me. Well today they done something different. Everyone was seated at the table except for my brother's father and mother in law. His mother and father in law arrived and the mother in law sat right next to me. My brother then said to me, "do you have a chair to sit at?" (when I and him have been sitting there at the table for over 20 minutes), then he said, "here sit here". He wanted me to sit far away from his mother in law. I felt like I was just treated like a child or insulted. It seemed like they have done this on purpose to try to provoke me to get mad about it then they would gang up on me like a team but I just played along. Its reaching the point that i'll be avoiding them more and more.

D

dommy

It can involve more than 1 person in a family playing with your mind like a conspiracy, and usually the originator of all of this is the closest family member like my older brother (whos the first born) who started all of this from the beginning decades ago because he thinks something is wrong with me mentally, and therefore send an influence to other family/relative members, I believe if I had a different brother none of this mind play against me would of happened. He as well as his mother in law both said that something was wrong with my brain. And my mother acts the worse towards me. So often she gets so mad at me for nothing I have said or done, I only go there when im invited, and for no reason one of those 3 (mother,brother,dad) would act up on me.

Today I asked my brother why did you tell me to sit away from your mother in law yesteray on xmass? I asked him if she has something against me. He actually lied and said I never said that to you. He entering phase 2 of this mind play expecting me to take a fit over it, but I simply said to him that this is not new to me and it doesnt bother me anymore. My mom started to take a fit on me and i said you all are pushing me further and further away and this is whats going to happen. I will eventually stay away from them because its better that way.

Last edited:
D

dommy

NO ONE understands this situtation im in with my family more than me because im the one who has been experiencing this for decades from them. You are your own best doctor because another doctor doesnt live in your shoes. What I see about all of this is for them to act that way towards me for so many years, they are not treating me like a normal person. They are working as a team to provoke my emotions to a certain extent to see if and how sick I am. They have said to me that something is mentally wrong with me, and my brothers mother inlaw asked me if I would ever hurt anyone. THEY THINK that of me that is why theyre doing these tests to see how i would react to them and if I show emotions of being sick or psychotic they may use that against me somehow and maby even want me committed. It is an extremely cruel and evil thing that people or family members can do to a victim when the victim is completely innocent. If its in their minds that an innocent victim like me doesnt belong, ironically they are the ones that dont belong. Im happy to say that the moment one of them gets angry at me is the moment I will start leaving when im there and will stay away more and more. because i dont need that BS in my life. My brother is truly the sick one not me.

Last edited: