• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

BDP diagnosis

O

Orphanannie89

Ok, I have just been told that I fit all the criteria of this condition but they wont say it is a disorder. I have an "Emotionally Unstable Personality" I'm good with this and feel like a light has been switched on. My Psychiatrist did comment on the fact that I have maintained a relationship with my husband for 20 years but I hastened to add that I totally believe this has everything to do with my husband's faith in me. I have sabotaged this relationship since day 1 but he has totally stood by me and he firmly believes what I do is totally out of my control and promises to stand by me so I am sitting on the fence regarding BPD causing you to not maintain relationships. This guy is holding on to me. Xx

K

karl7

youre lucky you have such a loyal husband

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
W I did everything for my BDP girlfriend. I didint leave her any moment for 2 years. She cheated me and now post pictures with new BF on instagram! Why? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 48
D BDP inheritability Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
L I want to be assessed for BDP Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 8
V Is your family aware of your BDP? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 22
O I think i have bdp and my partner struggles to cope with me Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 36
R brushed off without a diagnosis... Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 14
L Old Face - New diagnosis Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 13
L Official diagnosis- newby Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 8
L Diagnosis Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
Halle29 Really struggling (also confused about diagnosis) Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 12
S Getting a Diagnosis Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 27
T I got a diagnosis Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2
Fairy Lucretia don't agree with diagnosis x Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 3
D Bpd diagnosis Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 7
D New BPD diagnosis Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
mandy125 Eupd diagnosis Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2
Memememememememe Self-diagnosis Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 8
S What I've learned from my diagnosis & how it has helped me Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
W False diagnosis of EUPD by MH (un) professional, Anyone else had this? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 7