• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Battling in "Spiritual Warfare".. or scrupulosity..

D

DynamitePanda

I am going through this right now... and have been for months... it is taking over my mind, in all aspects. I can't think clearly anymore, everything I do is in the aspect and way of God. "What if I do this? What if I do that? I'm going to hell anyways!!!"

And this weird... fascination with death, and its similiar subjects. Like the actual process of dying and/or "moving on"... is just kind of taking me over with this weird fixation and wonder about it.

Has anyone else been through this?

It's not something people really talk about, or have, but a lot of people have it and they may not know it.
:unsure:

A

Apotheosis

And this weird... fascination with death, and its similiar subjects. Like the actual process of dying and/or "moving on"... is just kind of taking me over with this weird fixation and wonder about it.

Has anyone else been through this?
Yes, it's common.

I consider such things a lot. Part of the human condition.

It's perspectives again - How much is a reflection of the shadow or unconscious aspects of the self? How much is truly spiritual reflection?

I would think that such thoughts, emotions & dilemmas are as old as humanity & intrinsic to life.

A

Apotheosis

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b0f9q-lUKKU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b0f9q-lUKKU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]​