Battered and Bruised

P

PyroInsomniac

From my last thread which explained some complications i was having. I thought I'd try to fight the thoughts I had that everyone was against me, but unfortunately this was a bad move. I went to a bar and within half an hour I was set upon by Scousers (I live in london and they play at london tomorrow)I have 2 swollen cheeks, the police are involved the lot. I've suffered a swelling of both eye sockets, a fat lip, broken glasses, bleeding from a tooth as its been knocked loose, and bruised ribs. I had one mate around who didn't really get involved, but tried breaking it up.

I feel like shit. I feel I deserve that treatment. It physically hurts me, but I guess I deserved it. I don't want to leave the house now.

W

white-witch

I do not think you deserve to be hurt and I am so sorry to hear that you have been. I'm not suprised you feel like shit...its a shock to both mind and body to be physically beaten.

I hope you soon feel able to leave the house again...is it because of being beaten that you do not want to leave? if so I am told that there are more 'good' ppl then 'bad' in the world...I'm still not sure about that...but it sounds comforting!

Take carexx

T

TOONAFISH

OMG - what a shame! that sounds awful... i once got a kicking where my eyes were so swollen i could get my contact lenses out lol. and i had a boot mark on my cheek.

this is not something you deserve at all, get that thought out of your head. i hope to god the police do something. please be kind to yourself x lots of hugs x

Foxjo

Foxjo

Forum Safety Team
OMG Pyro
Im so sorry for you, what a shit experience. How can people do that to each other.??
Hope you feel ok soon,
Sending Hugs and positive caring thoughts
Fox
x

P

PyroInsomniac

Thanks for the responses all. Aching today, so spent the day infront of the telly. I'm determined to not let this phase me, I know the people responsible aren't around me or where I live so chances of seeing them again is slim to none. Some people are complete scumbags nowadays. I'd like to think there's more good than bad people around, but unforunately I don't see it. Ah well, karma will get them.

Hope you're all ok.

Pyro x