Bare knuckle boxing

G

Gredge23

In an attempt to keep myself alive and give me sumtin to look forward to I have entered into a bare knuckle boxing fight in London in May and I am looking into going to Thailand and live and train in a gym for a month , if anyone is around the London area in May I would love to meet up with you or ye

A

Alexandra

So cool.I love bare knuckle boxing and a certain type of Asian guy as well doing it!!Good luck.

G

Gredge23

Who might that Asian guy be? :) thanks have a long hard road of training ahead of me in the new year.

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

Who might that Asian guy be? :) thanks have a long hard road of training ahead of me in the new year.
That's awesome Gredge x

G

Gredge23

Thanks will post the fight when it happens , not till next May tho x

A

Alexandra

Yeah he is fifteen and me twenty five. Naoki his name is. He is gorgeous though.He is lovely to me as well.

G

Gredge23

Never heard of him , that's good that he's nice :)

SoftRain

SoftRain

Oh my! Releasing frustrations and having a passion at the same time. Good recovery method.😊

G

Gredge23

Yup have great plans might be the fact I'm manic but I'm am going to live train and fight in America and Thailand and take that bare knuckle in England in May , good that I have plans for the future as I was suicidal for so long and cud the see a future

H

Helena1

Staff Member on Leave
Hope you enjoy your time training and the match. It is always good to have stuff to look forward too.