• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

banned from another mental health chat room

E

ettiene.dyer

It doesn't really effect me anymore. You go in a room and start talking about measures that can be taken with or without drugs, at least giving it a college try and they fucking devoice, kick, and then they ban you.

It's interesting how little voice we have in our treatment. Definitely not recipical. More one sided. No wonder drugs that primarily lobotomize with chemicals are so popular. Nasty fucking creatures human beings can be especially when they are in control.

I watched a blood brother, artist, and moderator become a demon voice troll moderator.

Perhaps the crux was his work load in real life that demanded so much from him that he resorted to Klonnopin. "Benzos baby" can turn a good man or woman bad. I warned him and he reacted like a true addict and retreated and then came back to attack me and assume total control over his chat room. Not our chat room, but HIS.

You see the weak human beings we are, mere specks in the universe that can look back at it's granduer, when we are beaten down, we have one of two choices, either we fight hate and celebrate diversity or we become one of those in the minority that has to control the fate of others in social circles.

I love this forum because it actually is a mental health forum unlike schizophrenia.com or nami.org

Here we have the power to heal ourselves and each other, by being so crazy we believe we can do it. What is to be done, man lots of work, real work not the kind they pay you for in society unless you get the chance to get on the dole. Real profound work that changes society.

The threat of a moderator or op in a chat room is weak. Information is large and in charge and those that use it from the heart to create real change, don't ask for praise, don't ask to be loved for the work.... All I want to see is one prisoner set free from the slavery of pleasing the minority that dictates its will to the majority. I am not talking about the 1% of schizophrenics, I am talking about those that are the minority in charge .... Guess who?

Lets assault the fronts as they are presented to us as a group. The time for tea pot dictators and change haters (even if they claim to be for change) is over. The other one percent is on a mission for real health care and real results, not more fucking drugs and disability or poverty or exclusion and stigma -- b so those that went to the school of books, can take advantage of those that went to the school of hard knocks. :clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark_01

Mark_01

My psychiatrist, anti-depressants, mood stabilizers, and anti-psychotics essentially saved my life and got me off the street and into a stable environment. What harm is there in that?

E

ettiene.dyer

Thank for your reply. So your life's mission is to save your life, be off the street and into a stable environment. Hmmm. Seems like everyone is doing that, maybe?

What about transcendence above all those things that occupied you for most of your life? Seems you just got things on your mind still.

Maybe that is why you went psychotic in the first place? I know its my reason, the aquistion of things, power, and control.

Now you have drugs, but are you cured of programming and bad habits passed down from culture or family or even friends. Or even commercials for better treatment by those that are mostly about acquiring the habits and techniques of those that taught them. You can only argue with yourself and what you believe is possible. All the noise from the peanut gallery with all their break through and mandates will not save you. Especially not my arguments for change. I am not cured and neither is your doctor.

Last edited:
Mark_01

Mark_01

I've never had things, power, or control. Have been absent from what I call normal society my entire life. Trying to be normal has only caused me problems. I was psychotic in the beginning, as long as I can remember.

Mark_01

Mark_01

You are good enough to pass muster in my book.
Thank you, ettiene.dyer, I often wish other people in my history felt the same way. But it didn't work out that way. All things considered, I am doing well enough and enjoying quiet days. Am having potatoes for dinner.

E

ettiene.dyer

"Woe to the rich for they have their comfort in full" `~ some poor psychotic that thought he was god.

"The reign falls on both the poor and the rich, it does not discriminate" ~ some poor schizophrenic shaman

E

ettiene.dyer

Have all you can as long as you live, don't ask for less or less will be given, greedilly, hand over fist, to rob you of your love for The Source, and its offspring, yourself and others.

E

ettiene.dyer

What about your brothers and sister that can't bet by. Maybe you could lift a hand to change situation or is getting BUY enough really. Sorry but you seem so house proud. I was that way until i saw that change is possible and must be actualized in word and deed or its all fucking lost brother. What is your intent with the pleasure you have? Is it more of the same>?

You could be little rebel for the cause. Whatever you feel is necessary.

Last edited:
Mark_01

Mark_01

Nope, just want to sit quietly with Tinker and think nice thoughts, which I am going to do now since I just finished my dinner: Two potatoes with yogurt spread, and one of those single serving containers of corn. brb

E

ettiene.dyer

An irrational belief in what is logically impossible has got us from one celled animals to the point where real change is possible. What is rationed, some blokes parroting of the same old methods or the establishment of families and peoples.

E

ettiene.dyer

For someone that is happy with routines you DEFINITELY engage me. Your routines must be boring to entertain a crazy person like me.

Mark_01

Mark_01

Back. Had a nice little rest with Tinker, not all is roses in my life, ettiene.dyer.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Schizophrenia Forum 46