• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Bakc/Meetings

nickh

nickh

Founding Member
Apologies for a long absence - the dreaded D as usual.

Obviously I have slipped out of touch with meetings and what is happening in Birmingham as I haven't been going to any!

But upcoming in the next few weeks are...

PMHG : Thurs 26th Feb 2.30 at BVSC.
You can find further details about the PMHG in the Regular Meetings thread (Sticky above) - I am not quite sure what is happening with it at present as during 2008 the two coordinators both left; but the meetings are certainly going ahead.

Depression Group
Erdington 18th Feb 11.00 at Erdington Library
South 25th Feb 11.00 at Stirchley Community Centre
Central 4th March 11.00 Central Library.

One special event I am aware of is a 'Consultation Day' with MH Service Users. This is to be at the CEIMH at Birmingham University on Monday 2nd March from 10.30 to 3.00. The contact if you are interested is Mike Jeffries at Birmingham MIND on 0121 608 8001 (it isn't a MIND event though, they are just facilitating).

I will try and get back to posting more events when I get a new PMHG monthly calendar.

As always if you want any more info on any particular event then either ask here or drop me a PM.

Nick.