• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

bad

S

swan

Feeling really awful and trapped and alone.
Im getting to the point where i know i need to make an appointment with a gp but im so scared.
i was feeling so fantastic yesterday i cant stand it.
Im desperate for someone to realise and understand how im feeling and be tender with me. I dont feel like anyone really wants to be dealing with me anymore. i havent told my mum about the way i feel but i feel like i want to really badly, just scared shes going to say its my fault and that its because im not eating properly. feel like the only place where i feel safe is in my dreams but last night i had about 6 really disturbing and horrific dreams, cant stop thinking of death. the smell of dead flesh follows me around.

P

polly143

have you got a really close friend or brother, sister who you could talk to, if not tell your mum she may be more understanding than you think but also maybe she would attend gp appointment with you to give you support. also its not your fault if your not eating properly you may be depressed or have something more get it checked out tho. hope you will be ok.:hug:

J

Just-ME

i'm sorry you've been having such a difficult time swan.
i myself have horribly dark days where sleep is my only release from it all. you're not alone. :hug:

L

lildubs0_1

im sorry you feel so bad go and make an appointment with your gp they will understand and help you my gp helped me greatly and all i did was cry the whole time! My mum doesnt "belive" i have depression and i keep telling her i think she in denial as she cant help??

Book an appointment and keep well xx:grouphug: