• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Bad weather is coming and now I am so scared

Carol1952

Carol1952

SHit the skies are about to open up and i cannot even see into my bedroom l hope we dont lose power now i am gettign really anxious,i am so afraid of losing power it isnt funny,the generators better work i need to turn the light on in the kitchen help me please am so anxious i am crying ,

Blooming

Blooming

SHit the skies are about to open up and i cannot even see into my bedroom l hope we dont lose power now i am gettign really anxious,i am so afraid of losing power it isnt funny,the generators better work i need to turn the light on in the kitchen help me please am so anxious i am crying ,
Try to do some relaxation exercises. If you don't have learned anyone yet, there are plenty at youtube to use before the power goes. Find candles and matches and keep them at a place you can reach easy. Remember to blow out before you go to sleep! (if you dont have candles, you can navigate along the walls if the power is taken. That will help you so you don't stumble). Thinking upon you! :hug:

Carol1952

Carol1952

my generator works .yes there is no excuse for the power to out just because of a little rain it is nonsense the bad news is my modem wont go back even though the generator works i was so scared because the last time it went out it didnt work..i could open my door and yell for help but nobody ever hears me when i yell for help but if i am just yelling funny thye can all hear me,we arent allowed to burn candles here i do have a small flashlight

Carol1952

Carol1952

Try to do some relaxation exercises. If you don't have learned anyone yet, there are plenty at youtube to use before the power goes. Find candles and matches and keep them at a place you can reach easy. Remember to blow out before you go to sleep! (if you dont have candles, you can navigate along the walls if the power is taken. That will help you so you don't stumble). Thinking upon you! :hug:
Hi I Cant use candles we are not allowed to use them here in this elderly housing apt.we do have a generator but twice already it didnt work it is working now,i feel for the people who dont have at least a fan.because the ac wont run on the generator even the stove wont.I gto my fan running but the generator is still on,thank god.we cannot even smoke in here ,thank you

W

Wanttofeelpeace5

Hey Carol , you're really having a rough time of it which is not fair . Sending you warmth and positive relaxing energy

Carol1952

Carol1952

Thank you,I have had a very bad day ,I have mood swings and I have been angry every since I woke up this morning.The wind is gone yet the power still isnt back on thank god for a generator .I dont think we ever met have we?In any case nice to meat you.Oh you are from New Zealand.That is where Xena was filmed.Loved that show and your accent too.

W

Wanttofeelpeace5

Xena yes she went on to be a big supporter of women's rights . Can't think of the actors name

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

I'm on vacation and there was a hurricane yesterday. My family went to the boardwalk to watch it, but not me. I was way to scared. The surf looked like it was going to spill over. I'm still shaken up by it.

Carol1952

Carol1952

I'm on vacation and there was a hurricane yesterday. My family went to the boardwalk to watch it, but not me. I was way to scared. The surf looked like it was going to spill over. I'm still shaken up by it.
I would have hidden from it i dont blame u for being scared.

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
Hi Carol
Just popping in with a hug for you :hug5: Xxx

Carol1952

Carol1952

Hi Carol
Just popping in with a hug for you :hug5: Xxx
thank you sweetie.our power is back on it is about time,i put my ac on it was like 83 in here it feels so dam good. tv is back well eversource was in big trouble again,they always drag there feet >The governer was very angry so were a lot of there customers i emaile dthen the other day and believe me i was not all to happy wiht them,i told them i live in elderly housing and we need our power nd this is bs.restore power and now ,oh guess what they are trying to pull they said we would see in increase in our bill.Mine isnt high but again the governer said that si not going to happen.