• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Bad thoughts

G

gurl2134

I keep having these thoughts about my guy co workers about liking them, and me wanting them to like me and think I’m cute. It’s scaring me. I love my boyfriend, and I never want to loose him. He’s my everything, I never want to not be with him. I’m scared about what If I don’t actually love him, what if im lying to myself. But I never want to loose my boyfriend. I would be so upset if I didn’t have him anymore. I want to marry him and have kids together.

J

Jazzmine84

Hi gurl2134, don’t be so hard on yourself. Even without OCD, it’s totally normal to have fantasies. It doesn’t mean we want to act on them, but it’s daydream that nourrishes our inner selves.

Especially when I’m ovulating, I often fantasize about other men. I even fantasized about my boyfriend’s best friend at one time. It doesn’t mean I don’t want or love him anymore, it just means I have needs and a fertile imagination.

G

gurl2134

I gotcha, thank you very much for responding 😊